Movies

Ciaran

Fero, what is your definition of Europe? I can't tell because sometimes you pretend it's members of the EU (no UK?), other times it's geographical location (no Iceland?), other time it's ethnicity (no Turkey?). At least I'm being clear.

chalupa

The gimp
Even the Russians will tell you they aren't part of Europe.

Does the US participating in the UN make the entire planet part of North America? No. No it does not.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Fero, what is your definition of Europe? I can't tell because sometimes you pretend it's members of the EU (no UK?), other times it's geographical location (no Iceland?), other time it's ethnicity (no Turkey?). At least I'm being clear.
The normal definition? EU + Eastern Europe + Balkan + Switzerland.

Question; is Spain an African country because it has enclaves in Morocco?

chalupa

The gimp
I have a moon rock I bought from the planetarium when I was 7...does that mean I own the moon?

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
American Hustle - 7/10. Interesting movie. It's good all around

Dallas Buyer's Club - 8/10. Great movie. The acting is phenomenal. Just a great film.

All Is Lost - 7/10. Really good for a movie that probably has less than twenty spoken words. It's a beautifully shot exploration of one man's approach to life and death. Great score. This movie builds incredible tension without any dialogue.

12 Years a Slave - 8.5/10. Jesus Christ, people fucking suck. This movie is a huge experience on so many levels.

Ciaran

Does the US participating in the UN make the entire planet part of North America? No. No it does not.
Is that the same thing? No. No it is not.
The normal definition? EU + Eastern Europe + Balkan + Switzerland.
Question; is Spain an African country because it has enclaves in Morocco?
No. Are the Spanish enclaves in Morocco a part of Europe? Yes.

I have a moon rock I bought from the planetarium when I was 7...does that mean I own the moon?
No, because that moon rock is a fake. You got molested... for nothing.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
No. Are the Spanish enclaves in Morocco a part of Europe? Yes.

The fact that a small part of Turkey is in Europe makes Turkey part of Europe.

The fact that a small part of Spain is in Africa doesn't make Spain a part of Africa.

Are you listening to yourself?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today i elarned that people from california belgium and ireland are retards LMAO you guys are so depsetat arguging about turkey is in euripe int s eue p you fucid itos

chalupa

The gimp
today i elarned that people from california belgium and ireland are retards LMAO you guys are so depsetat arguging about turkey is in euripe int s eue p you fucid itos
Strokes are no laughing matter. Please call an ambulance right away, we still have time to save some of your brain function.

Ciaran

The fact that a small part of Turkey is in Europe makes Turkey part of Europe.

The fact that a small part of Spain is in Africa doesn't make Spain a part of Africa.

Are you listening to yourself?
The fact that a small part of Spain is in Africa simply means that a small part of what you are calling Africa is in EUROPE.

The Turkey debate is not comparable. Europe does not discontinue between Turkey and Asia. Europe ends where Turkey ends. A small part of Turkey is not in Europe. The WHOLE PART OF TURKEY IS IN EUROPE.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Does not compute, paddy. A small part of Turkey is in Europe. I stand by what I said, according to your logic Spain is Africa, since it's on both continents. I do not oppose Turkey's membership of the EU, though.

The EU already sucks anyway.

Ciaran

Does not compute, paddy. A small part of Turkey is in Europe. I stand by what I said, according to your logic Spain is Africa, since it's on both continents. I do not oppose Turkey's membership of the EU, though.

The EU already sucks anyway.
Does not compute because you are not intelligent enough. I guess this is why your country gets walked all over every time there's a world war.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
You even fail at insulting me, considering I don't give a rat's ass about Belgium and I would welcome a foreign invasion anyday. Unless it's a Turkish one. Since they're not European.

From Wikipedia
Turkey is a transcontinental Eurasian country. Asian Turkey (made up largely of Anatolia), which includes 97% of the country, is separated from European Turkey by the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles. European Turkey comprises 3% of the country.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ciaran is getting mad over an internet forum just wow i thought you were one of the classy ones too i guess not your just a typical chalupa bald headed penis toucher