Movies

Ciaran

This might be hard for you all to believe but Wikipedia is an opinion piece.

I'm right about this.

Is Hawaii not an American state? Is Alaska now in Canada?

Europe is a United States. Not just a geographical location. Lol at Fero.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Hawaii is not part of the the North american continent. It's an American state, though. Turkey is not a EU country and not part of Europe. Your analogy sucks, you fail again.

And the fact turkey is 3% in Europe is an opinion? The fuck?

Last edited:

Ciaran

Hawaii is not part of the the North american continent. It's an American state, though. Turkey is not a EU country and not part of Europe. Your analogy sucks, you fail again.

And the fact turkey is 3% in Europe is an opinion? The fuck?
My analogy stands and we'll have to agree to disagree.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I suppose. Guess I'll have to smithwick you under the table next time I'm in eire. Then it'll be decided at last.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I'm looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. At first I was like "oh, a racoon?" but the trailer looks awesome.

Ciaran

I suppose. Guess I'll have to smithwick you under the table next time I'm in eire. Then it'll be decided at last.
Smithwicks comes from my home town; you don't stand a chance. However I will gladly accept your challenge, young Turk.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Smithwicks comes from my home town; you don't stand a chance. However I will gladly accept your challenge, young Turk.
I come from the Land of Beer. Foreign swill means nothing to me.

Though it's a good beer, actually. I like cider as well (we don't have that over here, our cider is more like wine).

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard

Though it's a good beer, actually. I like cider as well (we don't have that over here, our cider is more like wine).
So is ours, except they make it with grapes. Also, we have some great wine, but it's made with apples.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you guys are actually nie ot each other i like how ciaran and fero made up and now speaking ice to one another im glad that this forum has that family reuinion type of atmosphere very nice unlike ebaumswofl go to ebaumswolr and see how they treat each other they are obsessing over each other calling themselfs name thats what makes ebaumnation qualtiy we have that family homestyle cooking and ebaumsorld is the mcdonalds of burger king after dairry queen

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Does this mean we finally get to hold hands around a campfire and sing Kumbaya together like I've been suggesting for years?

Ciaran

That's good news because I come from the Land of Beer drinkers. Cider is nice in small portions.

you guys are actually nie ot each other i like how ciaran and fero made up and now speaking ice to one another im glad that this forum has that family reuinion type of atmosphere very nice unlike ebaumswofl go to ebaumswolr and see how they treat each other they are obsessing over each other calling themselfs name thats what makes ebaumnation qualtiy we have that family homestyle cooking and ebaumsorld is the mcdonalds of burger king after dairry queen
The McDonalds of Burger King indeed.