First thread in this glorious new forum, and I'm claiming it as my own.

Shout out to the Queen, niggas.

To post in this forum, you must be a registered member of eBaum Nation. You must also give me tribute.

Lots and lots of tribute.

dropofahat

EBWF moderator
Given that an admin at EBWF is the only other currently active poster here, better keep them standards real low... ;)

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I'll tribute all over your face.

But yeah, this spam is out of control. Something needs to be done. I suggest we ban nefarious.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
I dunno what happened. Got hacked. I'd help clear the spam if I could use my computer. Mod stuff won't load on mobile

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Not this again. Hacked twice in one year?

Hey, and I had like twice as many posts.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
this place was hecked because big matt and ebaum cant do there jobs and keep hackers out they let hackers in and yet they ban the good members LOL wow i cant wait until im moderator and i clean the place up starting with the top mucho GENERAOS

chalupa

The gimp
this place was hecked because big matt and ebaum cant do there jobs and keep hackers out they let hackers in and yet they ban the good members LOL wow i cant wait until im moderator and i clean the place up starting with the top mucho GENERAOS
I'm here for you. I've always been here for you.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I'm here for you. I've always been here for you.
hey loser YOUR DONE there is a reason why place was hecked YOU ARE THE REASON WHY YOU FUCKING PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!!@!!!!!!! YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING CUNT LICKING FUCK FACE COCK BALLS SHIT HEAD ANUS ASSHOLE FAGGOT ASS CUNT SHIT PISS EATER DICK MUNCHING PUSSY LICKING FUCK FACE!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU!

chalupa

The gimp
hey loser your done there is a reason why place was hecked you are the reason why you fucking peice of fucking shit!!@!!!!!!! You are a motherfucking cunt licking fuck face cock balls shit head anus asshole faggot ass cunt shit piss eater dick munching pussy licking fuck face!!!!!!! Motherfucker fuck you!
"you're "

hey loser YOUR DONE there is a reason why place was hecked YOU ARE THE REASON WHY YOU FUCKING PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!!@!!!!!!! YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING CUNT LICKING FUCK FACE COCK BALLS SHIT HEAD ANUS ASSHOLE FAGGOT ASS CUNT SHIT PISS EATER DICK MUNCHING PUSSY LICKING FUCK FACE!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU!
But can I fish with it?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Why so mad bro? You know we all like you.

Intelligence is relative, and thanks to you the rest of the forum members (all six of them) look like albert fucking einsteins. I thank you for this gift.