A note of sorrow for our late and lamented friend Nefarious

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I was just informed our good friend, and one of the most popular members of EBN, died at the tender age of 16.

Although he bravely fought the syphilis infection he contracted after the brutal negroid gang rape, it seems the terrible disease finally ravished his young body to the point of utter exhaustion.

After the infection spread to his brain, triggering terrible rages and incoherent rants rife with grammatical and spelling errors, the poor lad's days were numbered indeed.

Our thoughts are with his friends, family and slut mother. We will never forget you, Neffy.

Never forget.

Last edited:

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yea funny posting my death on a forum where only 10 people post really funny your boring dont worry maybe germany will invade you again and rape your ugly beast women

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I for one will never forget the day Neffy got his driver's license. He was so happy then.

yea funny posting my death on a forum where only 10 people post really funny your boring dont worry maybe germany will invade you again and rape your ugly beast women
It's incredibly insensitive to post through a deceased person's account. I bet his crackhead mother will sew your ass.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
What exactly is a negroid gang rape?
its a racist rape made of the mind of some neckbeard fat cheetoh eating pig vagina licker aka fero who likes to whack off to maple syrup being poured onto waffles hes a fucking fruitFAKE

Frood

a true bro
Oooooooh fero, neffy doesn't think you're real fruit! Are you gonna take that like a bitch? Or are you going to prove that your as real as a goddam plum?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I won't stoop to arguing with someone that would use a dead man's account.