Happy 9/11

Fero

Old World
Staff member

Fo'serious now.

It's been 12 years now since the one of the greatest tragedies in American history. What has changed in your everyday lives since then?

For us it's mostly stuff like not being allowed canned beverages and toothpaste on airplanes.

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
TSA makes flying suck more, Americans wallow in grief every year, moving further along the path to a police state.

Thanks Osama! Thanks Cold War tards! Thanks "all the guys who ignored the terrorist warnings"!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
very sad day i was only a small kid but i remember the towers falling and my mom was crying very sad its okay though because america is the strongest country in the world and we overcame and bombed the shit out of the towel heads i cant say the same for the english dildo boys or the australian fag clan who like to wet there pants when they get hit by even a pebble there is a reason why america is #1 in everything and the commonwealth countries like cantada and gaystraya and fagland are sucking our assholes clean everytime they say something mean about america online

tonythetiger

So say we all
2 years ago my English professor made us write a paper about our memories of September 11th. A lot of kids in the class were like me and remembered the day but really didn't understand it. We just remembered the teachers being freaked out, going home early, and coming home to almost every TV channel being filled with the same images.