Looks like the hacking revived the forum somewhat

Fero

Old World
Staff member
What's up with that? It's no longer kevinsmith mumbling to himself, chalupa lecturing, matt preaching war or neffy being his/their charming self.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i revived the forum thanks to me people want to come here and start talking trash to me to but what guess what? im jsut the best on this forum and im going down in ebaumatnion history as the best poster and most likely to revive aforum catgravin and big matt probably circlejerk for me and so does stu chadumba and lord rapeblackwomen

Fero

Old World
Staff member
i revived the forum thanks to me people want to come here and start talking trash to me to but what guess what? im jsut the best on this forum and im going down in ebaumatnion history as the best poster and most likely to revive aforum catgravin and big matt probably circlejerk for me and so does stu chadumba and lord rapeblackwomen

Yeah, 90% of the premium threads are about you.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
It's because you're "THE ONE".

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
The ones with towels
are you stupid? mexicans use towels to clean themselfs well i mean the 5% of mexicans that actually shower and bathe but are you really that dub? you want to kill yourself huh? ok mat go tell your compadres down south that we are going after the mexican towels