Nefarious Butt Buddy Clan

Ciaran

This is a thread where only people in Nefarious Butt Buddy Clan can post. The membership may change over time but please refer to Nefarious signature to see if you have the premium rights to post in this thread.

On my last count, only Neffy, Stu, Chalupa, Devastation and myself can currently post in this thread.

... so what do you guys think about Facebooks decision to begin sharing minors information more freely? As a minor, Neffy, do you feel this gives you more power to influence global opinion or is that simply Facebooks sugarcoating for offering large companies more information on your activities and consumer choices which invariably mean target marketing?

chalupa

The gimp
I'm no longer convinced this is the case. It must honestly take a lot of work to butcher the English language on the level he does. But I do think he and his mom shouldn't be having sex with each other.
What he and his sister do on their own time is none of your business.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ROFL you guys are loisers you guys have my name in your SIG's!!!!! You guys are pesos you guys think it'd okay to harass little mab like me why don't you start lemon party dedicated to me? Butt buddy clan is where you homos grab each other dick and circle jerk to me aka your daddy!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
BG the way I deleted NY Facebook months ago due to a girl stalking me THATS RITE I HAVE GIRKS ON MY DUCK TOO!

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Nef I want to be your butt buddy but I refuse to join a group because our love making does not need official recognition.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
ROFL you guys are loisers you guys have my name in your SIG's!!!!! You guys are pesos you guys think it'd okay to harass little mab like me why don't you start lemon party dedicated to me? Butt buddy clan is where you homos grab each other dick and circle jerk to me aka your daddy!!!!
Don't call me a peso, I'm not a beaner.

chalupa

The gimp
Jesus, the voices in his head are now manifesting within minutes of each other. It won't be long now...