Neffy's Christmas Carol -- Presented by BigMatt's Shovel Emporium

Underbelly was banned, to begin with. As banned as a handgun at a Snoop Dogg concert. In this Underbelly-less forum lived a mean young-man by the name of Nefarious. He surfed the forum day and night, vomiting poorly-spelled nonsensical insults toward everyone he met. It was a cold existence, but it was one that suited Neffy quite well, for he had never known love or made a likable friend, and so he sat in his preferred solitude, always grumbling at everything good in life.

"bha, hunbog," he'd say, whenever someone else made a post, "hab, bunhole."

He was cross towards everyone, even the insignificant. Let's look now at an altercation with Frood:

Frood said:
Happy Christmas, Neffy! Will you give me a dollah' to sing you a jolly good Christmas Carol?
Nefarious said:
Boh, handbag! youre a noboody adn thats whit youl alwasy be!
He was mean toward the immigrant class:

BigMattTheHobo said:
Would you like me to trim your landscaping, sir? I have my big shovel which I brought from my emporium with which to replace your dead shrubs with lively, new ones. BigMatt's Shovel Emporium: Low Prices, Great Shovels. Dig it.
Nefarious said:
Hab booniehole! Go away you neckbard mexicun!
He was even mean to his own father:

chalupa said:
Howdy son, you gonna get raped.
Nefarious said:
how now brown cow! You isnnt my dad leave me alune or ill sew you ass!
He was even mean towards that most wretched of creatures, the Irish:

ciaran said:
Nefarious said:
Bah, humbug! No, thank you.
He was a rude, friendless, little bag of not-very-nice. And the rest of the forum made fun of him for it, which made him even more lonely and angry.

At this point I must ask you to remember that Underbelly was banned. That thing you must remember, or nothing that follows will seem wondrous.

Upon the eve of Christmas, Nefarious was surfing the forum, pretending like he didn't know how to use features such as tags, and being confused about whether he was being racist or not in a given thread, when all of a sudden, Underbelly appeared on his screen.

Underbelly said:
Neffy, Neffy!
Nefarious said:
Get off mah screen btich! Autria dont even have elcetricity
Underbelly said:
Neffy, tonight you will visit three web pages.
Nefarious said:
I dont even no you! whats all that crap on your back?
Underbelly said:
I once trolled this forum like you do now, until i was banned. I was punished by being forced to return to EBWF. The crap on my back is all the bad posts, spam, and trolls that inhabit that place now. The same fate awaits you if you don't stop trolling.
Nefarious said:
bho, hindenberg! I don't eben know how to surf websits. go away
Underbelly said:
Without visiting these websites you cannot hope to avoid the same fate I received.
Nefarious said:
can i visitt them all ta once and get it over with
Underbelly said:
Nefarious said:
ill sew your ass
Underbelly said:
We don't have a legal system in Australia.
Nefarious said:
Underbelly said:
Visit the first site when the bell tolls one!
Nefarious said:
beg humptydung, this is ridicoolus. im gonna go eat cheetohs and watch raymond.
But before Neffy could log off, St. Catgarvin logged on and saw where Nefarious had trolled one time too many, and banned him.

chalupa said:
It's a Merry Christmas after all! Catgarvin rep us, everyone!
Nefarious said:
this is bllushit you all are obsessssd wif me ill sew ur asses
And the forum lived happily ever after because I got tired of typing shit. I wouldn't have typed any of this but you people need to start posting. This place is getting boring.

Neffy's Christmas Carol is brought to you by...

BigMatt's Shovel Emporium
Low Prices, Great Shovels. Dig It.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite part is when he got banned. It's almost like Jesus isn't being a complete asshole this year.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
why did you give yourself five stars? so desperate great tags too very original you need to lie down and sto pobsessing over me

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
by the way bigg mat is on my team now now if you dont like it well your gonna hve to deal with it hes gonna make you sweat

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
stop living in your stupid fucking world where your right and being a fat bloated hick from inbrediana is going to change everything just shut your fucking mouth and dont you dare mention my name anymore you are not onmy level if this was medievel china you would be the peasant and i woud be the overlard and you would obey my commands! so hsut your UFCKING mouth

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
You know what else lasted about 12 seconds?

His father. ;)
yeah chalupa has a problem with ejaculating i told mom but she said his small penis is pathetic thats why shes sleeping with other men bt dont owrry my grandfather has a big golf course

yeah chalupa has a problem with ejaculating i told mom but she said his small penis is pathetic thats why shes sleeping with other men bt dont owrry my grandfather has a big golf course
Nefarious, my opinion of you has flipped 180°. That was brilliant. I will tender my resignation to BigMatt forthwith.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
That's cool. I wish I had a golf course.

I'm not allowed on the local golf course after the... incident.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
wait until chalup gets into thte htread and goes WAIT LOL IM NOT HIS DAD!!!! and then hell delete his signature because hes a fucking clown ass bitch who knows his penis is small and pencil and that he cant get a woman without having dadyd PAY FOR HE!!!