Reps are Gone?

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy neg repped too many people and ruined it for the rest of us.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
unbelieva ble first you have to PAY TO POST and now this?? i was on my way to get premum and of course i bet gravin was behind it im telling you she doesnt like ANY OF YOU AND YET YOU GUYS THINK SHES A GODDES S SHES THE ANTICHRIST CATGRAVIN BETTER FESS UP BECAUSE IM BEYOND UPSET BECAUSE I WAS CLOSE OT GETTING PREMUM i want an explanation!!!!!!!!! we shouldnt stand for this its time for a revolt AGAINST THE MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frood

a true bro
unbelieva ble first you have to PAY TO POST and now this?? i was on my way to get premum and of course i bet gravin was behind it im telling you she doesnt like ANY OF YOU AND YET YOU GUYS THINK SHES A GODDES S SHES THE ANTICHRIST CATGRAVIN BETTER FESS UP BECAUSE IM BEYOND UPSET BECAUSE I WAS CLOSE OT GETTING PREMUM i want an explanation!!!!!!!!! we shouldnt stand for this its time for a revolt AGAINST THE MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say this with utmost sincerity: you will never get premium.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i dont care what you have to say so i advise you be quiet from now on or else things will get really bad for you on this forum trust me

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
neffrhoids

10piles
you are rrally sad all you do is follow me like a little dog you follow me to this thread that thread GET A LIFE man go outside practice walking on your stilts DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE RATHER THEN HARASSING ME 24/7 neffy's father? my father is 10 times the man youll ever be you short little shit, at least my dad is over 5'5 and doesnt need to rely on daddys money LOSER why dont you try getting off the forum for one day? dont post for one day and youll see a difference in your life, you LOSER> grow your hair out, get a REAL JOB, FUCK A REAL WOMAN INSTEAD OF YOUR HAND FOR ONCE GET A LIFE!!!!!! and leave me the fuCK ALONE YOU LAGRT FRUCK

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
To be fair, there are only like three threads max going at any given time, and you put up a wall of text in the majority of them. It's kind of hard not to follow you around.

Yeah, yeah, woman, stupid, gross, shut up, I know.

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy is projecting his inner inadequacies on the rest of is because his stepfather crosses boundaries.