RIP Kevin Smith

Ciaran

It is with great sadness that I announce the death of our oldest forum member, a true forum legend, "Old Man" Kevin Smith. He almost made it to his 90th birthday which would be on February 15th.

Please use this thread as place to offer your condolences so that his family can see what a loved man our Kevin truly was.

Here's to you Smithy.

whocares

kevinsmith is so old... he still uses the telegraph... however, he constantly forgets how it works...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
kevinsmith isnt old hes in his 30s its funny how you guy play this joke likes it finny kevinsmit his probably younger then chalupa lord devastation big matt and definitely catgravin who has cobwebs in her vagina

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
It's funny how you play a retard.

Are you playing?
i ont know ddad i mean i came out of your didnt it? maybe its your long line of autistic genetics from your side of the family because mom cerainyal is perfect

whocares

i ont know ddad i mean i came out of your didnt it? maybe its your long line of autistic genetics from your side of the family because mom cerainyal is perfect
chalupa, please take care of your son. Everyday he's becoming more retarded...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
whocares suque my dickque you bitch ass losers whocares what kind of name is that? who cares wow yea your right WHO CARES ABOUT YOU bitch ass