Share your secrets 2014, nobody gives a goddamn anymore

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
Make your secrets unsecret, because the country has reached a turning point. The majority of people don't give a fuck about morals, a black man is President and gay marriage is becoming the new standard. This forum has turned into an utter garbage can, so this thread is a place where we can dump our trash. Matt and chalupa will sort through it, I'm sure. They are the internet's maggots, and desperately feed off of virtually anything, no matter how disgusting.

So, it can be about anything, not just sex. I think many peoples secrets involve sexual stuff. That is the case with me.

So I'll be the first to start, and probably last.

If anyone remembers seeing me occasionally over the years, you might recall the long conversations I've had with some members voicing my total disgust towards the gay lifestyle, and me preaching about morals and strong conservative values. And I still stand by the same views and they will never change. I'm constantly at war with myself, as are many of us.

Here is my list of secrets (some of them, anyway), for your entertainment:

1. Sometimes I think that chalupa is pretty smart
2. I'm bisexual
3. I've been a crossdresser since I was 15, total drag queen
4. One time my grandmother caught me dressed as a girl
5. I've met someone online for sex before
6. I totally admire beautiful transsexuals
7. I lost my virginity to one of my cousins
8. I always thought YEM had a cute ass

Haters gonna hate. You know you're fucked up, even if you won't admit it.

The next person in line is....

Hambone

OHJ SNAP!!! Grown men challenging sexual orientation on the interweb.....JOY!!!! I'll fuck ya both

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
Hambone you retarded hippe, I would normally tell you to keep your hippie music video shit out of my thread but I actually like this song and the guy playing it here done a good job. The original version sounds so dated and cheesy.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
he has an exclusive trip to big matts house so big matt can sit on his fucking bald small head and crush it like a watermelon also include big matts wife and there five hundred pound dog sittong on tiny chalupas head LMAO i would love to see that!!