what are you looking forward to?

Frood

a true bro
Be it today, this week, this month, this year, ten years, whatever.

Personally just trying to get through till 6 so I can go home and eat

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
My vacation falls the same weeks every year, thanksgiving week and xmas week, I've worked them both the past 2 years, taking them off this year. I'm not working for a very good company, but at the very least, I'm working and they pay 100% of the health care I don't use.

Will use those weeks to try to get my kitchen finished.............so I'm looking forward to having a kitchen again.

I have a stove and stuff, just no sink. tired of washing dishes in the tub.............say what you wish, I have no mortgage.

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
I am looking forward to closing a couple pretty big deals at worky work, and then making some moolah.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im looking for compelting high school and going to a state school and become either a doctor or a lawyer im going the lawyer rowte most liekly because i think im a very convincing person and i have high standards and im probably going to do criminal defense so i can defend people from the unjust goernment

Stu Pidasole

im looking for compelting high school and going to a state school and become either a doctor or a lawyer im going the lawyer rowte most liekly because i think im a very convincing person and i have high standards and im probably going to do criminal defense so i can defend people from the unjust goernment
BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

good luck with that.

And this is why the question "why" exists.................lmmfao

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

good luck with that.

And this is why the question "why" exists.................lmmfao
HEY JACKASS guess what? when i get my bar license YOUR DONE. I SWEAR TO GOD. IM GONNA SUE YOU TO THE GROUND ALONG WITH THE FORUM. YOU BETTER START SAVING UP JACKASS BECAUSE WHEN IM DONE WITH LAW SCOOL THE FIRST THING IM GONNA DO IT GET YOU, CHALUAP LORD DEVASTATION CIARAN BRITTNEY BIG MATT AND CARGRAVIN ALL ROUND UP AND SUED TO OBLIVISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu Pidasole

HEY JACKASS guess what? when i get my bar license YOUR DONE. I SWEAR TO GOD. IM GONNA SUE YOU TO THE GROUND ALONG WITH THE FORUM. YOU BETTER START SAVING UP JACKASS BECAUSE WHEN IM DONE WITH LAW SCOOL THE FIRST THING IM GONNA DO IT GET YOU, CHALUAP LORD DEVASTATION CIARAN BRITTNEY BIG MATT AND CARGRAVIN ALL ROUND UP AND SUED TO OBLIVISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with that, the line is longer than the giving a flying fuck is.

you're still my favorite member, not really, but you are my favorite troll.

We loves you Neffy..................lmmfao

chalupa

The gimp
If you get your bar license, be sure to keep the standards on one set of taps, but vary up the rotation on the other with seasonals and micros.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
If you get your bar license, be sure to keep the standards on one set of taps, but vary up the rotation on the other with seasonals and micros.
you know nothign about law, hows daddys golf course by the way? are you still pretending to have a job so you can impress your 'wife'? fucking loser, i bet you have gay men fantasies

chalupa

The gimp
you know nothign about law, hows daddys golf course by the way? are you still pretending to have a job so you can impress your 'wife'? fucking loser, i bet you have gay men fantasies
All my gay men fantasies are about you.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im looking forward to halloween im going as the minion from the despicable me movie i think theyreg cool also a girl i like is going as a minion too so i hope that we can bond because were waring the same outfit

Stu Pidasole

im looking forward to halloween im going as the minion from the despicable me movie i think theyreg cool also a girl i like is going as a minion too so i hope that we can bond because were waring the same outfit
That's what I'd do if I were you, go dressed just like a girl................lmao

Thank the gods I'm not you...............

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hey stu atleast i can approach girls without them having to file restraining orders or calling social services