ATTN MODERATORS smash.com FIX SOUTIOn

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
SOLTUINS to fI this forum fucking forum
1) GET RID OF PREMIUm holy shit get tid of premium right now you wan remo re eroeopeokkpel peopel to come to the forum you get rid of premium right now because everything is only postedi n premium and nothing here you see no activity what hapoens if litty jimmy comes to the frum and ssee nobody active?
2) GET RID OF CATGRAVIN she killed ebaumsworld she killed ebaumnation shes a tyrant and she wont listen to my demands she needs to GO RIGHT NOW i dont care he needs to go she needs o be banned and snet to lala land aka good bye land where she can bitch
3) AGE LIMIT 30+ YEAR OLDS BYE BYE no more old guys like chalupa who ruins the forum with his grandpa humor or lord devastation and his potty gay ass logo humor aka faggot graphic designer working for pennies on the dollar
4) GIVE ME PREMIUM give me premium and make it only for me no one else can join premium so I can post whaever I want without having idiot chalupa making some stupi comment about eewa

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
dr. faggot is devastation actually no its chalupa because that guy claims to be a doctor when he really isnt holds some bullshit phd from penn university or some univresity his daddy went to legacy ivy league gay nigger shit

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
is that your mommas house punk? hahahahahahah I bet your mom is fat as fuck too just like you

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
thats a business in indiana LMAO yeah hillbilly boy go drink another beer and smoke another cigarette you hooser