christmas sucks no rpesents for anyone!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i hate christmas i thinkt its dumb people forget the message of jessu christ ressuraction on christmas but its okay whatever lets just worry about the next apple iphone or the lego block i mean cmon ths is ridiculous christmas is so lack and gay nowadays you cant even say marry christmas in an airport iwthout being called a terrorist or a racist! i mean i went to the airprot to pick up my grandma and look!! no christmas three no fucking lights nothing just bullshit hpapy hollidays said the black manat the waiting game i meNA HELLO? happy HOLLIDAY? this is america founded by christans i hate how these minority muslims and jews think they own american when the good christiian people were theFIRST ONES HERE we deserve priveleges and i bet in 5 ears when muslims become the majority we will have tower of meccas in the airports!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
he is real actually thats why you go to the malls hes real in your brains but in physical world YOU ARE A DUMBASS moron just stop talking your jewish too your hannukah is over you jew

chalupa

The gimp
Baruch atah, Adonai Eloheinu, Melech haolam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav, v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Shabbat.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
so okay we have some conrims
ciaran has an eckbeard
chalupa is a jew
brittney smokes meth
lord devastation is a pedo
big matt is a45% fat percentage in his body
anymore people want to fess u?