fact; 95% of girls on the internet are not as pretty as y think

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
fact is facts im telling the truth right here right now i know that many of ouy guys like to drool over internet female nerds because htey pose for camera nd think they are hot shit. take that ugly puerto rican who used to post on here rilen or something. she was fat and ugly. fucking big puerto rican ugly nose disgusting brown shit skin the whole disgusting package. she wasnt good looking, she look like train wreck after being thrown into dirrea anus.
when you look at most girls on the intenrt take a look at some things
what is the lightning?
what is the angle of camera?
how much photoshop and makeup is used?
what contract lense is attached to camera?

those are a fwq questions you should aks yourself when judigng a female internet star!!!! the tinychat girls that ruined ebaumsworld are good examples i mean these gals come into the room think their hot shit when they arent theyre ugly! you wouldnt look twice walking down the street. when i went to manhattan a couple of motnhs ago i saw many good looking girls wearing uggs and short skirts and pretty good natural lgiht faces!!!!!!!! then i come onto the internet click a couple of pictures see girl here girl there OH WAIT ugly as fuck!!!!!!! brittneyanne is proably the most good loking girl on the ebaumsworld history!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THATS SAD SHES A METH ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know some guys on here who are actually good looking but guys dont apply because guys have natural good looking chiseled faces and bodies but girls EW! especially post 30! when a girl turns 30 EW stay away thats why hug heffer started playboy and started dating models!!!!!! take my advice and just stay away from women and youll be on your way to success women are responsible for divorce allamony premature death and many instances of pain!!!!!!!!