kdis with cellphones WTF?!?!?!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today when i went to the mall where i saw the kid spanking his kid i was there near the same bench i saw two little girls i was watching two little girls maybe around 6 or 7 with their daddy and htye were holding PHONES cellphone both of them! i was disgusted because you know when my mom and dad were kids they didnt hold cell phones they held books and htey held lollipops and they held carsette players nowadays you see kids as hyougn as 5 they go to the sprint store or the verizon store begging pop pop or momy to get them the brand new iphone 4s or the android loser faggot phone going oh my ommy mommy yes mommy dearest please give me a cell phone I MEAN GIVE ME AB REKA i was about to take those little shits cell phones away but i reised becuase i know the dad would have gave me a scolding and called mall security!!! and outrage kids these days need to lose the cellphones and get back on the grass fields to play the football or i dont fucking know something like big matt used to do back i nthe back play dungeon and dragons wihle mommy gives them juice and elmer fudd cookies!!!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Neffy's mom drank a lot of alcohol when he was a fetus.
my mom was actually a real person unlike yours with your two faggot rich fathers who had you made with a combination of there sperm in a test tube you fucking qeer ass loser GROW SOME HAIR oh wait YOU CANT BALD MAN

Fero

Old World
Staff member
As I said before, neffy would benefit from a sound raping. There's nothing that teaches these kids respect like being sodomized by a large negro.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
My 6-year-old walks around with my old phones pretending to talk on them. Perhaps what you saw was actually two kids with inactive phones pretending to make calls.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I'd think your children would play with your discarded needles, pretending to shoot up.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Fuck you guys, I'm a great mother. I only let them play with the clean needles I gave them on their second birthdays.