LAM oebaum gone, mgunit on the verge of LOl

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
this forum is a mess WOW what a piace of garbage i have ever seen in my life, i remember when i used to log on and see activity and people talking people happy smiles and now its just a cespit when you know CHADUMPA is voted as the most best member of the forum you know your forum is ka ka, everybody on thgis firum sucks and i cant believe this toilet shit hasnt been flushed down the crapper, ebaumnation more like ebaumnomorenation this forum is a joke a disaster and catgravin i know that your reading this i hope youre proud of what you did to this website and big matt you too thanks for banning everybody you are a joke catgravin you should never be allowed to run a forum ever you are a disgrace to the internet and i hearby take away your internet GOOD BYE

chalupa

The gimp
Hey!

I was just thinking about you the other day, man. How you been?

This place died after multiple pointless hacks and no front page. People still post in prem, but that's about it. Evidently mgunit or someone is about to upgrade the forums and link to a new home page or something, but info is scarce.

I miss fighting with you. Come back home.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
THIS FORUm is RETARDED this is why EVERYBODY ON HERE IS ARETARD YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE IDIOTS YOU EOPLE KNEED TO GO FIND ANOTHER PLAE TO PSOT AND LET THIS PLACE TIDE LAONE RDY THA IDA IDPJ