mexicans are worst then blacks TRUTH

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Mexiacns are the worst they are worst then blacks I know most of you hat ethe black because of abama but hear me out Mexiacns are simply bad they come from Mexico all diseased and stupid dont want to learn english and they pop babbies like its nothing A Mexican woman probably produces between 15 and 19 kids a year very disgusting I can see why Big Matt married a white girl but still big matt is a fucking mexican who should be deproted

ok back on topic mexicans all thye do is go hey essay u wan chiklet essay? i went to los angeles last month and i Coudln't spot a white person for miles or even a black person it was all of these greays haired men standing on the corner snapping their fingers to this stupid gangbaging music going pre pre stupido this stupido that pre pre I mean what the fuk is this? what happened to los angeles? i saw pictures of los angels in the 50s and everybody was white and the place was clean and it probably smelt nice Now you go to los angeles and everybody stinks of mexishit and nobody speaks english and the kids do nothing but graffitin the walls and making loud noises