my butt itches badly i mean i scratch?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today after eating wendys i had spicy chicken nuggets and fries today when iw ent to go boom boom in the toilet, i noticed that blood started coming out of my butt and i was really worried bbefore taking the boom i was actually having an itchy bum i mean i was scratching it alot dont know what that means but it was really itchy i thought maybe i didnt wipe well the time before but i realised that it wasnt that and when iwebt boom after wendys i realized that blood was coming out of my butt! i was really surprised and then when i finished to wipe i saw BLOOD ALL OVER THE TOWLET PAPER!!! i mean i had to call my mom on her cellphone and i had to tell her and then when my dad came home i told him that my butt was bleeding!!!! my dad told me it was a hamroid but i dont know what that is he said its lie a pimple in your ass and i was like no way dad i never get pimples i have pretty lcear skin but i mean this is ridiculous hamroid? wtf is that? i mean do you think its fair for me to get hamroids especially at my age?

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
You been taking showers?

Don't worry as long as the blood is bright red. If it's a brown-ish red then you have bleeding in your GI tract.

chalupa

The gimp
I read on the Internet that people who have a lot of buttsex get hemorrhoids. Have you been having a lot of buttsex, neffy?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I read on the Internet that people who have a lot of buttsex get hemorrhoids. Have you been having a lot of buttsex, neffy?
speaking from personal experiecne fagbboy? nocturna lis the only helpful person here hes cool, as for belgian waffle pillsbury dickboy and chadumba you guys get detention

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
You should try those wet wipes too. The ones on TV where bears are taking a shit and then need to wipe their asses.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
speaking from personal experiecne fagbboy? nocturna lis the only helpful person here hes cool, as for belgian waffle pillsbury dickboy and chadumba you guys get detention
I gave your whore mother a cleveland steamer last night. She was screaming 'shit on me, waffle man' the entire time.

Man, that bitch is dirty.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I gave your whore mother a cleveland steamer last night. She was screaming 'shit on me, waffle man' the entire time.

Man, that bitch is dirty.
your too funny my mom wouldnt sleep with a eurofag blegian dickboy, i bet you straighten your hair with an iron and wear tight flannel shirts FAGGOT hahaha belgian queer. there is reason why france owns your asses so go bend over for your french overlords

Fero

Old World
Staff member
your too funny my mom wouldnt sleep with a eurofag blegian dickboy, i bet you straighten your hair with an iron and wear tight flannel shirts FAGGOT hahaha belgian queer. there is reason why france owns your asses so go bend over for your french overlords
My tight flannel shirts get your mother all soppy.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm pretty sure I just got called a "fag tree," and I don't know how I feel about that.