PAY TO BECOME A MEMBER?!?!?! what is this ?!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
what is this stuff?! i mea cmon PY TO JOIN A FORUM WITH ONLY 10 ACTIVE MEMBRANES?!?! this is getting out of hand and i want this payment removed at once so we can encourage NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN ATLEAST THE SPAMMERS AT DIVERSITY AND FORUM SPACE TO THE FORUm!!!!!!!! god this is terrible pretty soon well be forced topay to post and all proceeds will go t ocatgravin!!!!!!! if any dollar of mine sthrough credit card hacking GOES TO CATGRAVIN I AM GOING TO SUE THE FORUM AND EVERYONE ON IT GURANTEED ENOUGH SAID I BET YOU LOSERS scratcing your stupid neckbeards sitting behind your fat computer screens going uh duh u know neffy doesnt have agood point i want to pay money to feel special you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR DORITO NECKBEARD EATING WAYS FAG

Telaso

I'm Telaso
On second thought, not putting ebaum quote in E/N. Just know that Ebaum hates you and says gtfo.

No one vouched for you nerd. So you're SOL it seems.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
On second thought, not putting ebaum quote in E/N. Just know that Ebaum hates you and says gtfo.

No one vouched for you nerd. So you're SOL it seems.
Ya... I'm always by myself on Christmas now. I used to spend time with my little brothers, but now they are late teeangers and spend time with their friends on that day. All my friends are late 20s - early 30s and have families so I just sleep all day instead.

My life is pretty sad

Edit: added numbers to make the statement more clear.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH LOOKS WHOS THE NERD BITCH ass LOSER YOU ARE SPENDING YOUR LIFE ALONE AND IM FUCKING BITCHES AND TAKING NAMES YOUR SITTING AT HOME STROKING YOUR NECKBEARD TO ASIAN GIRLS STROKING DICKS FUCK FACE

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im asking for no more fees this is ridiculous pay to post really? this isnt fair and i know ebaum should reconsider i respect the man alot i think ebaum is a great man who greated a godo forum back in the day but i know that he lost the majority of the forum to tyrant catgravin and her puppets but i know ebaum is a good man and he will definitely reconsider taking bavk the forum and no more fees, this is bad its like palying video game snow pay for to shoot gun pay for look right i mean this is getting out of hand! no more paying and make premium free for eveyrone! i think also we should hold elections for new mods to give the place a new spark and i think im a good condaidate! mr ebaum please drop the fee i think your a great man i think you can get catgravin to step down forever and we can finally have peace on the forum and restore order!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you now what? i feel bad making fun of you kno in fact i felel bad making fun of most of you now i mean i called big matt fat chalupa a baldless chiwawa rat telaso a permanent nekcbeard you know what? enough being mean, this december im just going to be nice and not call people names. its the holiday spirit and im done with the name calling. catgravin sorry for the name calling, you too brittney. enough is enough time to be nice this months tarting now now more

Telaso

I'm Telaso
NOOOO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Neffy you a dirty faggot, and should be burned at the stake for being so.

chalupa

The gimp
I, for one, am glad neffy is done calling people names. I was starting to get upset.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Come on Neffy, use that big brain.

Why pay to join a forum with 10 members? Because we only have 10 members! This place is exclusive as fuck.

chalupa

The gimp
Come on Neffy, use that big brain.

Why pay to join a forum with 10 members? Because we only have 10 members! This place is exclusive as fuck.
EBN Forums was exclusive before it was cool to be exclusive.