penis

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
SUCK DICK PENIS DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IF YOU CLICK THIS THread YOUR A FAG DICKKKKkKKKK

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
A black guy sent me a picture of his big, black penis the other day. I was a little grossed out.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Thats something I've never done. I've never sent a dick pick. I'm a true gentlemen and believe a whore should only see it as its being slammed down their throat.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Am I not supposed to tell them about the time you send me nudes?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
silberfuck you stupid fuck nobody cares about your gay dick fantasies I cant wait for chadumb and his boy toy lord devastation post in this thread and i bet chalupa will say soemthing irrelevant like always and stupid out of topic like "OH WELL NEFFY I JUST PEED IN THE TOILET YESTERDAY" and lord devastation will bob his chicken head and go YUP UPY HEY ANBODY GOT A SMOKE LOL?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Way too coherent. You're off your game, neffy.

I engaged in sexual congress with your mother.

silberfuck you stupid fuck nobody cares about your gay dick fantasies I cant wait for chadumb and his boy toy lord devastation post in this thread and i bet chalupa will say soemthing irrelevant like always and stupid out of topic like "OH WELL NEFFY I JUST PEED IN THE TOILET YESTERDAY" and lord devastation will bob his chicken head and go YUP UPY HEY ANBODY GOT A SMOKE LOL?
Don't hold your breath.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you assume I'm gay? More importantly, why do you insist on being so gay?

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Brit, I'd be gay with you any time! But not while you're pregnant.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Well biologically speaking you would be considered gay Silber.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
stop fucking spamming my thaed with flirts you fucking idiots im the new moderator of this forum and if you guys do this again i will confiskate your acounts thank you

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
right on q idiot chalupa chiming in with his stupid jokes HAHAHAHHAHA BLEW HIS MIND WOW!!!! jsut stop man get outside for once enjoy the nature and the trees you short little bald shit or are your allergies gonna act up? have a sip of amstel light you idiot