proof: 98% of all bitish men are faggots

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
MAYEB I DONT knOW HE FOUND THE PICTURE ONLINE WHEN HE GOOGLED IT YOU FUCKING MORON WARKA WARKARAKRARKARKAR AHAHRHARHAHRHA WAKR AKR ARKAWKWARK ARWKARK shut the FUCKU P YOU MORONShes a fucking fake I cant believe you guys actually believed fucking WARKA he trolled you all this entire time he found a random fucking losers pic on the google and pranked you you gyusy are the biggest dumbasses alive this is why smash.com aka ebauna iaton SUCKS COCK you guys are all fucking losers dumb fucking losers ebaumsworld is superior to this jhunk website

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
I'm just curious. All your posts pretty much say the same thing, this forum sucks, the website sucks, British men suck, some of the members here suck. I get that...........BUT.....if you feel that then........WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK!?!!!!!!?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I'm just curious. All your posts pretty much say the same thing, this forum sucks, the website sucks, British men suck, some of the members here suck. I get that...........BUT.....if you feel that then........WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK!?!!!!!!?
He obviously wants you to suck his dick, Wes.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
because I WANT THIS PLACE TO GREAT BUT IDIOTS LIKE BIG MATT CATGRAVIN AND CHALUPA RE BRING IT DOWN CHALUPA EVEN SAID A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HWAHT AHEPPSN TO THIS FORUM HE SAID THAT I MEAN WHAT Is HTA? HE SAID THAT HE WANTS TOE HFROUM TO DIE AND EVERYBODY IN IT TO GO AWAY FOREVER I MEAN ISNT THIS CONDIERED SOCIAL PATHIC BEHAVIOR???? THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BANNED AND MAYBE THEN I WILL PRAISE THE EWEBSITE I ALSO MADE AL IST OF IMRPOVEMNETS OFR THE FORUM AND HTEY HAVEN T BEEN MET
1) BAN CATGRAVIN
2) BAT CHALUAP
3) BAN LORD DEVASTATION
4) RENBAME SMASH.COM BACK TO EBUAMNATION
5) BAN THE BRITISH MEN
6) ALOOW ME INTO PRMEIUM

chalupa

The gimp
What you guys don't understand is that nefarious has fetal alcohol syndrome. Please stop making fun of him.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
your wife has what? alcohlism syndrome? shutj the fuck up you bald little shit i want to fucking swat the basketball when you shoot it in the court you stupid little midget shit