smash.com aka brittifh faffogts

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i realized that the entire smashcom peopel are all english ppl waht hte fuck is this? i remembe ebaumnation was all american ebaum american big matt amercan ctagravin american anndo w what? We see these english guys from ireland and gay ass scotland and engalnd gay gay gay Americans are the only ones who know how to rn websites and thast ths facts You see Google Yahoo all American no gay english I remember going oto England when I was 7 and the airplane British Airways was fucking gay and stupid English woamn going CAN I HELP YOU MATE U WANNA A GABBER?? i mean what si a gabber anyways? England is all rundown full of yellow tooth buck tooth losers always raining pollution big ben needs to be fix london bridge is wobbling English women look like something youd see in a horror movie I mean CMON BRING BACK THE AMERICANS FUCK THE BRITISH AND IF UR BRIISH READING THIS FROM SMASH.COM GAY FAFFOT MODERATOR ENGLIS HYELLOW TEETH TEA DRINKIGN BITCH U CAN KISS MY AMERICAN ASS

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I fucked your mother.
alwyas with you fuck this fuck that you have asex problem you proably dont fuck anything nerd you sit in your bassment in belgium going DIRK MOMMA GIMME MY CHOCLATE PLEASE LEMME PLAY MY AGE OF EMPIRES PLEASE MOMMA PLEASE MOMMA DONT MAKE ME GET A JOB you fucking loser bitch do you even no how the penis goes into the vagina fuckface? or do you need ofne of your reddit internet guides to tell you ?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you fuck nobody loser 18000 posts on dying forum LMAO your one of the british fagot s anyway you live in belgium aka another shit country wannabe britain KISS MY FUCKING ASS BELGIUM BOY EAT SOME CHOCOLATE FATSO

Telaso

I'm Telaso
We all went on a posting spree and somehow increased all of our post counts by 90% exactly. We are just awesome like that.

chalupa

The gimp
Math is WAY to hard for The Neff. Why don't we have a spelling contest?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
you fuck nobody loser 18000 posts on dying forum LMAO your one of the british fagot s anyway you live in belgium aka another shit country wannabe britain KISS MY FUCKING ASS BELGIUM BOY EAT SOME CHOCOLATE FATSO
I fucked your mother.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you cant evne see your penis you belgian piece of shit hen awt the last time belgium was ever mentioned in the news? faggot country full of fags and muslims

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
British faggots ruining the fucking forum again look at the time 15 o clock? fucking gay ass europeen shit FUCK THE EUROPE USA IS BETTER

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yea look red font now red coats whats next tea time button and gay ueropean gay shit? this is getting out of hands and im gonna talk to maybe the guys at the internet place to shut these guys down we need ebaumnaion back and big matt catgravin and the god americans guys back not this britsh cerap