smash shoudl be renamed to GAYland

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
This place is gayland especially when you guhs ave guys like chalupa and frood runnin the joint its like ahving two bottom bitches who want servive two dasy in prison running hte prison which means sissy r us in here no girls DO YOU SEE ANY GIRLS ON THIS FORU? of course not unelss you count that faggot belgian loser fero who probably likes to wear his tight belgian shirts and gay ass belgian faggot haircut THERE AREN OGIRLS ON THIS FORUM maybe we should stop the neckbearding and start getting girls to this place
i would love to have three girls on my dick right now on the forum ahve three girls going oh yeah neffy yur the hottest and best and smartest better then the forever alone neckbeard chalupa who cant grow any hair no his head LMAO

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
cagtgravin is no longer with us an she was the only girl on this forum history HOW SAD a lonely cat woman with ugly teeth and big ugly eyebrows was the only girl on this forum its like the twilit zone

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
If you're trying to get a rise out of me, that's not how you do it.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
This place is gayland especially when you guhs ave guys like chalupa and frood runnin the joint its like ahving two bottom bitches who want servive two dasy in prison running hte prison which means sissy r us in here no girls DO YOU SEE ANY GIRLS ON THIS FORU? of course not unelss you count that faggot belgian loser fero who probably likes to wear his tight belgian shirts and gay ass belgian faggot haircut THERE AREN OGIRLS ON THIS FORUM maybe we should stop the neckbearding and start getting girls to this place
i would love to have three girls on my dick right now on the forum ahve three girls going oh yeah neffy yur the hottest and best and smartest better then the forever alone neckbeard chalupa who cant grow any hair no his head LMAO
I have a really cool haircut.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
silberfucks shut the suck up you fuckign idiot everything about me me me cat man in a business suit how neckbeard are you right now? did you shave last night or are you on your 2 month period of neckbard? fucking loser i Bet you live in Texas or Pennsylvania or California or some gay state fucking idiot

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
You seem to have some very strange ideas about me. Literally everything you just said about me is wrong. Lets count them:
  • fuckign idiot
  • everything about me me me
  • neckbeard
  • live in Texas or Pennsylvania or California or some gay state

You got me on the shaving part, though. What can I say, my legs were getting stubbly.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Hahhahahahahahahahah hsilberfucks SHAVES HIS LEGS watta a fuckin queer WOW

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I know you know that I'm not a guy. I also know you're just trying to get under my skin. It's still not working.

So, want to be queer together some time, then?