took my permit test at the dmv and told some black bitch to kiss my as!s!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today at the dmv itook my permit test to gem y license of my od i mean this place is a diaster its always crowded and it smells really bad but the people behin the counters are all angry and black as fuck!!! i live in washington and i never seen so many black people maybe this is where htye go hiding. i was waiting in the line for ltierally two hours and finally got up to the line told the black woman behind the counter who gave me an eye role once ai prooached the counter!! i mean cmon show some respect and decensy towards your customers!!! i told ehr was i here to take my permit test and she just kept smacking on her gum gave me a stare and told me that the permit test was closed!! WTF closed??? how can a permit test be closed ? tiodl her that i atained on the LINE FOR TWO FUCKING HOURS AND she just rolled her eyes again and shooed me away with her big meaty black hand and i straight up told her to kiss my ass and give me her supervisor right away! i could hear groans in the back because people wanted to move but i told that bitch straight puu to kiss my ass nad give me your supervisor right now!!!! SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS THE SUPERVISOR and i got pissed off i flung the pen attached tothe desk and banged on the desk really hard adn eventualyl of her black dmv workers came to me and gave me the test, told me to sit down in the room behind her and apologized. she began yelling ath er black worker like 'wtf you doin girl!!!' i mean im glad finally someone had the decensy to give me my test i took and passed i was really excited my mom was waiting outside she got me wendys and i was really happy that today i got my permit im off from school because of thanksigivng im glad i got it out of the way and prety soon ill be on the road crusiing bt you fools when my dad buys me a camaro!!!!!!

Fero

Old World
Staff member
He lost it after he had a alcohol on his birthday and rode his bike afterwards.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
The kid's been 16 for like two years now, you'd think he would've gotten a permit 5 years ago when he was 15 like normal teenagers. It makes no sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of Ewoks?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
The kid's been 16 for like two years now, you'd think he would've gotten a permit 5 years ago when he was 15 like normal teenagers. It makes no sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of Ewoks?
WHat are you talking about bitch? huh? shut your damn mouth for once and listen GOD you are like a typical woman blach blah blah blah blah blah blah and no ears LISTEN FOR ONCE I AM 16 I WAS 15 LAST YEAR DO YOU UDNERSTAND MATH OR IS THAT OO MUCH FOR YOUR SMALL WOMAN BRAIN? and what the fuck are ewoks? no one cares about your stupid fantasies with your gay boys and honestly you are about to be on the but buddy clan because ive had enough of your BS

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yeah lil neffy lord devastation how about you take the butt blug out of your mouth

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I don't have my mouth open when I type, so there's nothing to shut.

Frood, look, you became relevant enough to make a list!