2013 neffy prizes

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
this is the 2013 neffy prizes where i get the cose the losers and mostly losers of this year on this forum right now here we go all of these nominationf have been decided by my friends and cleverboy actually

my personal dick sucker award who likes to be pussy whipped by his wife prize goes to ........ CHALUPA!!!!!!! chalupa the small bald faggot who can't grow a lick of hair on his face or head won this award in a landslade

the most likely to get deported for being a tool goes to ....... BIG MATT! WOW!!!!! whou would a thought big matt aka 400 pounder wouldnt be selected for this one? the guy who ruined ebn by banning half of it out of rage!!!!!

the sandiest vagina goes to ... BRITTNEY!!! just kidding CATGRAVIN!!!!! catgravin is an old hag who likes to ban people for making fun of her, she likes to cry pms blood and she speaks pms blood blood comes out of her mouth and her keyboard when she types PMS all over the place catgravin was conceived in period blood on jesus death day very sad!!!!!!! maybe if catgravin would say im sorry for being such a nag all of time MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE HER!!!! HER APPROVAL RATING IS WORSER THEN OBAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the forum slut goes to ........... BRITTNEY! YEAH! forum whore who likes to be thrown around she has admitted to sucking atleast 5 member ocks on here and she has posted her love for her boy toy chalupa because he supplies her with meth because his daddy owns a lot of real estate and chalupa pretends to be a rich businesmen

the biggest neckbeard goes to ...... CIARAN! aka MYSTERYMAN!!!! fucking tool ass irish HAS ADMITTED TO HAVING A NECKBEARD !!!!!!! i mean rally disgusting i can imagine his big buckteeth irishman teeth and his stupid jig this guy is a diaster and has admitting to having a NEKCBEARD FOLKS!!!! this guy is what is wrong with the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the who fucking cares prize goes to ... FROOD!!!!! frood is a nobody thats all fuck him

the second fucking who cares prizes goes to ... telaso because hes a nobody too just like his but buddy frood two nobodies should bang and make nobody babies so nobody could give them attention

the rosetta stone prize goes to ...... KEVINSMITH! he has admitted ot being atleast 50 years old which means he probably met richard nixon and other old men i mean this guy shouldnt even be on a forum where the average age is like 17 what a sad man he sits in the premium section acting all hightly and mightly in front of his 5 person crowd but in reality hes atleast 50 years old he has aneckbeard and he is a fore eyes this guy wow, older then most of the trees you see when you go outside

the neffy ignore list prize goes to ... the belgium fag Fedo Hitlerwhatever this guy is on my ignore list so i dont care what he has to say anymore!!!!!

the most liketo slip onto a penis prize goes to .... lord devastation because hes chalupa lite like the beers he is the lite version of chalupa while chalupa is the deeep dark heavy brew that tastes likes shit and only winos drink them because they hate there lives so iguess lodrd devastaiton is the lite versi onof that so i guess normal alcoholics who hate their lives but dont drink the heavy stuff

the neffy potential poster prize goes to ....... whocares whatever htat nekcbeard mexicans name is but he is atleast a civil person who doesnt need to start calling me names, this is why mexicans are respected people and white americans who live in indiana or pencildickveinia or illinois are normally seen as RUDE FUCKS

AND THE BEST AWARD::::

the neffy ebst poster prize goes to ... NOCTURNAL!!! because he actually gave me advice on my hemmeroids and was actaully very nice to me unlike everyone else on the forum

THATS ALL IF YOU WERE NT SEELCTED ITS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE MOSTLY LIKELY A MAD FUCKING LOSER SO PLEASE TAKE THE MAD FUCKING LOSER PRIZE FROM NEFFY THE END GOOD BYE EVERYONE!!!! DONT OMCPLAON

Ciaran

the biggest neckbeard goes to ...... CIARAN! aka MYSTERYMAN!!!! fucking tool ass irish HAS ADMITTED TO HAVING A NECKBEARD !!!!!!! i mean rally disgusting i can imagine his big buckteeth irishman teeth and his stupid jig this guy is a diaster and has admitting to having a NEKCBEARD FOLKS!!!! this guy is what is wrong with the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is complete horseshit. I'm not what is wrong with the Internet. That's giving me far too much credit. I was not Mystery Man by the way. Don't know where this lie originated from but it needs to stop.