322 checking in

chalupa

The gimp
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
15,399
Location
King
How many of you dumb fucks are MAGA now?
I live in Pennsyltucky and am surrounded by this shit right now. People are defending Hegseth planning war on a messaging app like it was some kind of intentional disinformation to wrong foot the Houthis. Like they meant to include a reporter at the Atlantic who would then somehow get to the Houthis with false info, even though the info was real.

The mental gymnastics are exhausting.
 

chalupa

The gimp
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
15,399
Location
King
I'm not surprised they are starting to eat their own, I'm just surprised that it is happening as quickly as it is. This is like the 1930s in fast forward.
 

NYG 5

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
11
try as I might, the sheep cannot be convinced to leave their precious discord and its nonstop crawl of text
 

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
10,646
Location
Civilization
It's hard to blame them at this point. Using platforms like reddit eventually leads to loss of higher brain functions.

They eventually start to believe red and blue arrows exist in real life. Some Starbucks drone posts pictures of him writing 'from the river to the sea' on the cup of a orthodox jew and gets a gazillion updoots. Edit: thanks for the awards kind strangers! He's shocked he gets sacked the next day.
 
Top