BigMattTheHobo is...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
tihs thread is one repeat and its losing its touch shut it down last post good bye

Telaso

I'm Telaso
driving hondas in heaven way to fast without worry.

Warka is...

Edit: i cant spell worth shit today...

Last edited:
also dead because allahu akbar alalalalala

Santa Claus is...
a fantasy figure with legendary, mythical, historical and folkloric origins who, in many western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children on the night before Christmas, December 24. However in some European countries children receive their presents on St. Nicholas' Day, December 6. The modern figure of Santa Claus was derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, which, in turn, was part of its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Christian bishop and gift giver Saint Nicholas. During the Christianization of Germanic Europe, this figure may have absorbed elements of the god Odin, who was associated with the Germanic pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky.

Santa Claus is generally depicted as a portly, joyous, white-bearded man—sometimes with spectacles—wearing a red coat with white collar and cuffs, white-cuffed red trousers, and black leather belt and boots and carries a bag full of gifts for children. Images of him rarely have a beard with no moustache. This image became popular in the United States and Canada in the 19th century due to the significant influence of Clement Clarke Moore's 1823 poem "A Visit From St. Nicholas" and of caricaturist and political cartoonist Thomas Nast. This image has been maintained and reinforced through song, radio, television, children's books and films.

According to a tradition which can be traced to the 1820s, Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, with a large number of magical elves, and nine (originally eight) flying reindeer. Since the 20th century, in an idea popularized by the 1934 song "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town", Santa Claus has been believed to make a list of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior ("naughty" or "nice") and to deliver presents, including toys, and candy to all of the well-behaved children in the world, and sometimes coal to the naughty children, on the single night of Christmas Eve. He accomplishes this feat with the aid of the elves who make the toys in the workshop and the reindeer who pull his sleigh.

Brian is...

Frood

a true bro
The Griffin's family dog on Seth MacFarlane's hit show Family Guy. He was recently killed of, and fans speculate about the permanence of his demise.

It's Me is...

Fero

Old World
Staff member
They killed off Brian? Jesus, they really raped that show. Good thing I stopped watching after season 3. First two seasons were awesome.

"It's Me" is a popular 1994 single by rock singer Alice Cooper from his 1994 concept album The Last Temptation. The song still had good chart success, reaching #34 in the United Kingdom.[1] The song is the last time one of Cooper's songs charted until 2000's "Gimme".[1] The song was written by Alice Cooper, Jack Blades and Tommy Shaw. Along with the other single from the album, Lost in America, it helped make The Last Temptation become his most recent, highest-charting album until 2008's Along Came a Spider.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
They killed off Brian? Jesus, they really raped that show. Good thing I stopped watching after season 3. First two seasons were awesome.
It's already gotten out that it wasn't for good. I haven't watched it in a long time either, but I still felt the need to read the article about it for some reason.

chalupa

The gimp
He was in like two scenes last night, and added nothing to the show. Are they trying to make it bad on purpose to finally retire?

chalupa

The gimp
Simpsons was actually kinda funny this week. I lol'ed a couple times.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
currently tied to Silber's radiator getting the ever loving shit raped out of him

MGunit is...