books are stupid

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
if you liek books your a faggot i hate books yestertoday in class the teacher told me to read from some page in this dumb book lord of the flies gay boys on an island fighting over stpid things and i read a few words and then told the teacher that i could nt read anymore. the teahcer gave me a look and i told her listen im not reading anymore this is tupid why do we need to read this book if its not going to help my future? she then told me either to read or ill get denteion i just slammed the book down and walked out i got detention watsted my frienday in detenion but hwatever my mom and dad were very upset tok away my xbox 360 and they locked my comptuer btu theyre too stupid to know that i have a phone LMAO i dont care i hate school i hate books

Hambone

I'm GAY...read a book you FAGGOT.You have single handedly laid waste to all that is information in old school terms. I kinda like the written word , and seek 1st editions to be honest

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy, you are a cool cat now, but one day you will find that you missed an opportunity by taking this negative attitude. What other people think of you in middle school just doesn't matter, so mouthing off to teachers and fighting them when they just want to help you as you go through puberty really is counterproductive. I know everything feels like it is the most important thing ever right now, but as you get older you will see that you're a stupid little fuck, and nothing you do matters. THAT is the beginning of wisdom.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
thanks for hte avice baldy oh wait your a nobody with 30000 posts on a 3 person internet forum LOL okay baldy tell me how to grow hair or how to grow taller LOL okay baldy THANKS FOR THE ADVNCE AGAIN loser