Chalupa and Neffy - sort it out

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
is that who you are before waking up in your cum? heres an actual photo of you

ib et you also listen to moby because your a gay faggot you look like him too so your gay and your moby

chalupa

The gimp
^^^ this is true, I don't wear glasses.

Nefster, I've offered to be your friend, I've offered to fight you, I've tried to mentor you, and I've adopted you from your ass-raping alcohol abusive biological father. What do you need? How can I complete you?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
your such a fucking liar i am demanding TRUCE FOR MONTHS and you go like "OH YOUR A RETARD" oh "YOU SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTEL BOY" you are a sick invidiaul you are a bald faggot you cant grow hair you are a dISGRACE YOU HAVE VIRLIGO or WHATEVER THAT DISEASE IS YOU CANT GROW HAIR YOUR A FUCKING FREAK so KISS MY FUCKING ASS bald ass loser GROW SOME INCHES MAYBE STOP USING YOUR WIFES STILETTOS and GET A FUCKING LIFE you fucking bald twat WANK

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yes I did big matt is my protector and lawyer and defendant I HVE OFFERED TRUCE ON THE PREVIOUS WIPE you just are denying it because YOUR WRONG LIKE ALL THE TIME maybe put your ego aside for once and admit that im right your wrong and cut your fucking bald bullshit you moby twanking TWAT fucking ass faggot fag mc FUCK

chalupa

The gimp
You said "for months" and that just isn't true. As for offering it once, despite what your addled little brain might think, I don't follow your every move.

I may have to unadopt you and send you back to your sexually abusive krokodil- addicted father.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I may have to unadopt you and send you back to your sexually abusive krokodil- addicted father.
Does this mean we're going through with the abortion plan as was discussed in Premium a few months back? I'm pretty sure everyone else is still on-board.

chalupa

The gimp
With obamacare, we can abort him as long as he's on our healthcare plan.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
who said i hate obama? i mn ot like the raist hwite crowd on here and big matt who hatte obama because hes a mixed individual and is trying to make the countr yb etter look at the idiot lord deavsation salivating at the mouth when he hears obama because he thinks hes the antichrist or big matt because obama is trying to take away his right to own some automatic rifle to make his 2 inch mexipenis look like its 3 inches

chalupa

The gimp
I'll debate it. I put bush worse than Obama, who is a close second worst.

chalupa

The gimp
Main thing Obama has going for him over bush is that he didn't start a bullshit war for a bad reason and cost us trillions.