do you think woman should be locked to the kitchen or the house???

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you guys think womans should be locked onto the kitchen for a perment? i mean i want to point something out here eve since woman got rights in 1930 like at the convention where they wanted to end woman suffrage america has gone downhill back before the 1930s when my grandfather was a ripe young man my grandmother stayed with him and neer disobeyed him! divorce rates were at a 1% rate in 1930 compaed to now where its close to 80%!!!! abck when woman stayed in the kitchen adnd did the housework the woman couldnt disobey because the man brought home the paycheck the pipe and the fireplace!
on friday my last day of school for the winter break i was in my history class and a hue debate got out and this girl said that woman should be allowed into the workforce and that woman should ear nmore then men! i was very upset because i never heard of this stuff before so i spoke up and told her and m female teacher too that you guys shouldnt be allowed to speak or be in school! i got in alot of trouble i was sent off the principel ANOTHER WOMAN who told me that i should apologize and take woman appreciation courses! i was stunned i honestly went when my mom picked me up the principle called my mom and told HER THAT I WAS DISRESPECTING WOMAN!!!! i was beyond pissed i told my mom listen bitch im not HERE TO HERE YOUR SHIT and i was grunded my dad had the talk with me after he got home from work and now im grounded for the entire bREAK MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO VANCOUVER WHILE IM GONNA SIT AT HOME WITH MY GRANDPA WHO LIKES TO WITTLE AND SING TUNES OUTLOUD UGH!!!!
all i did was state my moppinion i think woman should stay in the house without WOMAN I WOULDBT BE GROUNDED I WOULDNT BE SENT TO THE PMRICPLE THE WORNBCOKE WIDK PNBEB MALE AND THEN WE WOULD be living a happier lifes!!!!!!! most wars are started by woman too enough sai!

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Lupa, considering you are the only one able to understand this blabbering idiot, why dont you just quote and translate all his posts so we can join your special little club.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Lupa, considering you are the only one able to understand this blabbering idiot, why dont you just quote and translate all his posts so we can join your special little club.
blabbering idiot i athaer be a blabbering idiot then a forever alone neckbeard such as yourself spending christmas ALONE HAHAHAHAHHAAH get a family you queer LOSER BOY LOSERR!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I'm actually spending xmas with my brothers. We are going to see 47 ronin, then i'm going to a party with a bunch of stoners. Should be a good day.

chalupa

The gimp
He said he made a good finger painting with his helper in special ed, and he likes everyone, all the time, and wants to give us hugs.

chalupa

The gimp
His heart is so much bigger than everyone else's. I wish we could all love as much as he does, the world would be a better place.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Most of you losers are pussy whipped by your wives and I bet you suck their strapobs like a bunch of faggots. You all suck and I don't wish any of you a merry mysreruman Christmas.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im glad you finally agre with my guys but ouf couse most of you ar eascartic and fuckign gaogngaeonugoab

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
my keboard is braken you fucking asshole i cant tyoe aginst nmore this is bad