do you think woman should be locked to the kitchen or the house???

chalupa

The gimp
Or Dragon speech-to-talk software? They have a setting for people with enlarged tongues...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i love how catgravin is on the ofrum now and all of a usdden my threads have 1 star i bet catgravin is the one behind the tags too that racist bitch anyone else surprised by this? shes rising up the crowd with the nigger tags nigger nigger nigger trying to be like the good girl super hero oh yeah im gonna save the forum from racism succesful black invidiaul when SHE IS THE ONE DOING THE RACISM and the 1 STARS TOO?! HAEY CATGRAVIN WHY DONT YOU WOMAN UP AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOUR REALLY TRYIGN TO DO THE FORUM AKA TRYING TO KILL IT!!!!!!! ENOUGH OF THE WITCH BURN HER AND REPLACE HER WITH ME OR SOMEONE WHO CAN PT THE FORUM BACK IN LIFE SUPOROT!!!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
the blood i drink is feros sister period blood after i eat her vagina out to the point of no return
ph waot i dont like beast belgian woman that most likely stinks like rotten candle

Ciaran

the blood i drink is feros sister period blood after i eat her vagina out to the point of no return
ph waot i dont like beast belgian woman that most likely stinks like rotten candle
When eating a vagina, which is the point of no return?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ciaran in low that your a virgin you nvever seen vagina maybe when you were thrown out of your mommas v v let me tell you something when you eat a girl vagina to no return you make her orgasm to infinite and she never can stop rogasming again but again your a virgin you probably whack itt to your mystery man novels and then youll deny it oh no neffy mi mnot mystery man! so please ciaran even with your neckbeard you cant slay woman so just stick to your hand or your homemade stereo lube box