EBWF is going down the drain

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, fine, we'll take you back. But we won't be happy about it!

It is going to take an awful lot of ass-kissing until we fully accept you back into the tribe.

chalupa

The gimp
Matt is very, very gay.

EDIT: Ok, fine. I'll bite. What's wrong over there?

Last edited:

QueenBunnywitch

Ohai. Srsly. So I came back to the forums once I realized I can access them on my phone. Its so fucking dead and theres only like 20 active members and that's being generous. :|

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
It's only dead in the public area. chalupa has posted like 10 pictures of his scrotum in premium. And that's just today.

QueenBunnywitch

Oh I meant that's what's wrong with ebwf. I dont even know what's going on here. My post count got wiped and yeah, I dont have prem. :|

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps Wesbo can sort that out when he's around. I don't think I have the power to do that. Do you remember what your postcount was before?

Mr. Finklewoort

What in the fuck has happened to this place? What is smash. What's with the shitty color scheme.

What in the fuck.

All of you people coming to EBWF too, stop that.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I think it is safe to say that, with the exception of TTT, nobody here frequents EBWF. Why would we? I mean, you've got complete idiots like Truth running that place ffs. It's all inegyoustupdifagat.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
It's a forum where people suck each other's dicks and where the content consists mostly of stuff copied from 4chan.

QueenBunnywitch

I frequent over there because its more active. I just recently rediscovered both places. Kinda sad so much changed here. I miss the old days.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
They are in the process of revamping the place. Who knows what will happen. I think the plan is to get people back from the old site.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I frequent over there because its more active. I just recently rediscovered both places. Kinda sad so much changed here. I miss the old days.
Both places changed. EBN used to be packed, EBWF used to be fun. I've already said this several times, but that place has been completely taken over by assholes, dicks and high school/college kiddies who think it's the summum of funny to call each other faggot any chance they get and neg rep everyone they don't like. In Dutch wel call it "ons kent ons", something like "us knows us", meaning outsiders are unwelcome, unliked and treated like dogshit. I don't have access to my old account there anymore (deleted for some reason), and my 'new' account has like 100 posts. I tried posting a few times over the years, but it was an unpleasant experience.
I've had a lot of fun there in the past, but it's just so agressive now. Pretty sad both forums went down the drain. Let us hope smash.com can help make things better. On verra.

Last edited:

QueenBunnywitch

That place has always been like that. Anyone new gets hazed until they prove they aren't a troll, really.