EBWF is going down the drain

QueenBunnywitch

Lols, its amusing to me how the tiny chat people try to school me on how the internet works over there.

I miss you guys.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Both places changed. EBN used to be packed, EBWF used to be fun. I've already said this several times, but that place has been completely taken over by assholes, dicks and high school/college kiddies who think it's the summum of funny to call each other faggot any chance they get and neg rep everyone they don't like. In Dutch wel call it "ons kent ons", something like "us knows us", meaning outsiders are unwelcome, unliked and treated like dogshit. I don't have access to my old account there anymore (deleted for some reason), and my 'new' account has like 100 posts. I tried posting a few times over the years, but it was an unpleasant experience.
I've had a lot of fun there in the past, but it's just so agressive now. Pretty sad both forums went down the drain. Let us hope smash.com can help make things better. On verra.
LMAO shut the fucku p baby loser nthing wrong with EBWF actually nice ocmmunity unlike here with cagravin and fucking losers like u and chalua nd lord devastasion SPEAK FO WHCITch people calling people faggots nad assholes? YEAH OKAY TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRRO BUDDY U R THE ONE ALWAYS WITH FUCK UR MOM THIS FUCK UR MOM THAT you are a fucking hippocrite and you need to STFU fucking loser

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
We love you, nefster. We care about you and your feelings.
i dont care anything about you so i hope you just disappear mabe ill call up my italian friends to do some of the yard work on you if oyu know what im sayin

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Ask your Italian friend if he'll do some work for me. I haven't got quite enough time to tend to the garden and there's a number of weeds growing.

However, I think it is odd that you use Italians instead of Mexicans. I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
unfunny woman alert above me cat in a suit ur more liek a pussy in a suit because you re really are a fucking faggot posing as agirl on ther iNtenet lol

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
so silber is ashemfelae? LOL faggot lossoer GET A LIFE FAGOT GO FISHBATE PEOPLE ON THE REDDIT OR SOMETHING AND CHLAUpa SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO U

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
You guys just aren't ashemfelaes so you aren't familiar with the lingo.

I still have no idea what fishbate means though.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Nefarious is all about the stinkbait. He even has stink lines.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
mr stinky HAHAHAHHAHA wo so funny IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT I GOT NEIGHBORS GOGIN UP IN EHOE U ENOB?F fe