emo shit, in my feelings.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
My ex likes to play the dance remix of Heaven by DJ Sammy, then get progressively more depressing/insulting with his song choices when I'm around and he's been drinking. I like to follow that up with Polyamorous and Ex's and Oh's. Yes, those bring back good memories - Polyamorous was a big one we liked when we were together while also describing the unspoken dynamic between us and I love mocking him with Ex's and Oh's post-breakup.

He's still taking the breakup well almost 20 years later, obviously.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
My ex likes to play the dance remix of Heaven by DJ Sammy, then get progressively more depressing/insulting with his song choices when I'm around and he's been drinking. I like to follow that up with Polyamorous and Ex's and Oh's. Yes, those bring back good memories - Polyamorous was a big one we liked when we were together while also describing the unspoken dynamic between us and I love mocking him with Ex's and Oh's post-breakup.

He's still taking the breakup well almost 20 years later, obviously.
Damn you just took me down a really really good trip down memory lane. I love Xs & Os and Heaven.

I really like this song "Freak" by Doja Cat too. Reminds me of the fun times vs the heart ache I still feel almost 8+ years later.

ennaynattirb

Damn you just took me down a really really good trip down memory lane. I love Xs & Os and Heaven.

I really like this song "Freak" by Doja Cat too. Reminds me of the fun times vs the heart ache I still feel almost 8+ years later.

I've been experiencing that mid-30s increase in sex drive, if we're going with Doja Cat, Levitating is more appropriate over here :sneaky:

Lolol just figured out I had the wrong song, I meant Kiss Me More.

Last edited:

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I've been experiencing that mid-30s increase in sex drive, if we're going with Doja Cat, Levitating is more appropriate over here :sneaky:
Yes!!! It's like my bodies last chance to reproduce and my ovaries are yelling at me. I love Levitating by Dua Lipa. These songs do it for me too:

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch

Lolol just figured out I had the wrong song, I meant Kiss Me More.
😂 Kiss Me More is great. Honestly love everything by her. Do you like streets?

ennaynattirb

Yeah the one with the chorus of "I feel like fuckin somethin" makes more sense there lol I always get those two songs confused

I'm stuck in the old days so I'm tentative with new music. I see you posted it so I'll give it a listen.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Yeah the one with the chorus of "I feel like fuckin somethin" makes more sense there lol I always get those two songs confused

I'm stuck in the old days so I'm tentative with new music. I see you posted it so I'll give it a listen.
I'm stuck in my old middle, high school, undergrad days too. But every now and then I'll hear something on the radio and like it too. I like Megan thee Stallion A LOT