favourite condiments thread

refoops

New Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
8
Location
still here...
this is a thread to talk about your favourite condiments

I like hotsauce - particularly any kind of habanero fruit combo.

The older I get, the more I appreciate mustard, and mustard of all kinds.

I bought a jar of english mustard after watching this video. I remember english mustard used to kick my ass when I was a kid, but this stuff was kind of lame. I need what Led was using in this vid


please share your favourite condiments, guys
 

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
10,660
Location
Civilization
I like hot sauce and mango chutney. Dijon mustard too.

For fries I prefer samurai sauce, which is pretty much just mayonnaise with sambal.
 

NYG 5

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
16
this is a thread to talk about your favourite condiments

I like hotsauce - particularly any kind of habanero fruit combo.

The older I get, the more I appreciate mustard, and mustard of all kinds.

I bought a jar of english mustard after watching this video. I remember english mustard used to kick my ass when I was a kid, but this stuff was kind of lame. I need what Led was using in this vid


please share your favourite condiments, guys

as far as basic bitch hot sauces go, do you prefer Frank's or Tobasco?

Growing up as a child, we often used Tobasco, but thanks to Frank's EXCELLENT marketing campaign and proliferation amongst shitty chicken places, I think I'm more partial to Frank's, although Tobasco green sauce has a distinct flavor thats more vinegar peppery than blunt spice
 

refoops

New Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
8
Location
still here...
as far as basic bitch hot sauces go, do you prefer Frank's or Tobasco?

Growing up as a child, we often used Tobasco, but thanks to Frank's EXCELLENT marketing campaign and proliferation amongst shitty chicken places, I think I'm more partial to Frank's, although Tobasco green sauce has a distinct flavor thats more vinegar peppery than blunt spice
I'm a tobasco guy all the way. But in particular the habanero tobasco tastes amazing and has actual heat. Regular tobasco gets too vinegary before you add real heat to a dish.

What the fuck is Frank's.
You don't know Frank's hot sauce? I'm not even American and even I know Franks. It's the standard hot sauce they use for buffalo wings. You just add butter. Personally I like a sweeter wing sauce though

1791385031408.png
 

Attachments

chalupa

The gimp
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
15,406
Location
King
I'll have the cream of sumyunguy

I made my own carolina reaper oil/sauce. Fried up reapers, habaneros, onion, a little garlic, and then bell peppers. Then I baked them on the grill. Then I steeped them in oil. The oil turned brown after I added salt and pepper, so I don't know what I'm doing, but just like two drips of this stuff on a taco and it becomes nucular. My head is sweating just thinking about it.
 
Top