first thread in this glorious section and im claming this as my own

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
lord nefarious savior of ebaumnation posting here to make his makr im here as the begining of the greatest forum in the forum and im gonna post here and this theead is gonna go down in history and people in 5 years from now will loo back at this thread adn sayu thank you nefarious for being a kind man and a grat poster and the man of mans
book of nefarious
book 1 savior
nefarious came from the depths of old ebaumation and he arose to see neckbeard mysterm an lord devastaion and chalupa the sons of tyrant bigmatt gone and never forced to psot again slut brittneybumbum was fucked into her hellholle meth trayler park
book 2 the best
nefarious is seen as the best man on this forum and people are scared of his migtyness he gonna bring hte forum back to its glory days because he is a inspiration for foruminetes everywhere
book 3 ????
to be continued bok neds to be republished and people will thank nefarious for everytjgn

dropofahat

EBWF moderator
If this is a harbinger of things to come, then I probably shouldn't have spelled "harbinger" correctly.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
He must have spell check turned off on his browser, otherwise he wouldn't be able to see past all the squiggly red lines.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Clean slate means bizarro world IMO. Kevin is young, chalupa has a handsome head of hair, I'm straight and noc is a poor conservative

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I THOUGHT it smelled fishy in here...
I took my shower last month so it shouldn't be that bad.

Has anyone managed to add an avatar yet? I can't tell who all you people are without them.
I was about to mention that. I don't know how to feel without that pretty purple and green gorgeousness looking back at me when I hit the Post button.