gday cunts

NYG 5

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
9
how many posts do you need to post a thread bc i just made a nice long well though out thread as post #1 and then it didnt show up and now i feel silly
 

NYG 5

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
9
Bro, I approved it.

I share the sentiment. Reddit is a cesspool. I never used Discord, I thought it was a pedo platform tbh.
I woulda stuck around but the population of the 2017? forum transition was super low and the interface sucked, and then it just shit the bed and nobody told me about this, only the discord a couple years ago and it doesnt have the charm, its just a lil chat room, and recently either the AI thought police or some retards are flagging people for no reason. I actually hope they keep overreaching and drive normal users off their own platforms
 

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
10,642
Location
Civilization
The discord is not affiliated with this forum.

Popular social platform are all full of bots and power tripping mods. This forum is pure. Hallelujah. Get more people here and it'll be as it was in the before times. A golden age. Make EBN Great Again. I thank you for your attention to this matter .
 
Top