NYG 5 New Member Joined Oct 3, 2026 Messages 8 Yesterday at 1:43 AM #1 how many posts do you need to post a thread bc i just made a nice long well though out thread as post #1 and then it didnt show up and now i feel silly
how many posts do you need to post a thread bc i just made a nice long well though out thread as post #1 and then it didnt show up and now i feel silly
Frood a true bro Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 10,310 Location Shark's Territory Yesterday at 4:39 PM #2 You are silly
Fero Old World Staff member Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 10,641 Location Civilization Yesterday at 8:07 PM #3 Didn't go through the queue all day. Your post got filtered as spam. I wonder why, it seems so normal and sane.. Attachments 1000040241.png 354 KB Views: 1
Didn't go through the queue all day. Your post got filtered as spam. I wonder why, it seems so normal and sane..
NYG 5 New Member Joined Oct 3, 2026 Messages 8 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #4 Fero said: Didn't go through the queue all day. Your post got filtered as spam. I wonder why, it seems so normal and sane.. Click to expand... its called banter, sweaty NOW GIVE IT BACK
Fero said: Didn't go through the queue all day. Your post got filtered as spam. I wonder why, it seems so normal and sane.. Click to expand... its called banter, sweaty NOW GIVE IT BACK
Fero Old World Staff member Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 10,641 Location Civilization Yesterday at 10:09 PM #5 NYG 5 said: its called banter, sweaty NOW GIVE IT BACK Click to expand... Bro, I approved it. I share the sentiment. Reddit is a cesspool. I never used Discord, I thought it was a pedo platform tbh.
NYG 5 said: its called banter, sweaty NOW GIVE IT BACK Click to expand... Bro, I approved it. I share the sentiment. Reddit is a cesspool. I never used Discord, I thought it was a pedo platform tbh.