Good night sweet prince

Telaso

I'm Telaso

Stand-up comedian John Pinette died Saturday afternoon at about 2:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Hotel in Station Square.

A supervisor with the Allegheny County medical examiner's office said Mr. Pinette had been suffering liver and heart disease. Examiners did not perform an autopsy, as Mr. Pinette’s personal doctor signed off on his cause of death.

Authorities suspect no foul play.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/04/06/Comedian-John-Pinette-50-dies-in-Pittsburgh-hotel/stories/201404060212#ixzz2y9LjBl8k
Not sure if many people here are stand up comedy fans, but John is one of my favorites. I've seen him live a few times and I laughed my ass off everytime. Its not very surprising he passed so early in life, due to his health issues. Still hes one funny son of a bitch and he'll be missed.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/04/06/Comedian-John-Pinette-50-dies-in-Pittsburgh-hotel/stories/201404060212

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Giving Paneta a huge donkey punch possibly.

I liked some of his jokes, but it is always sad to me when huge fat comics focus on their weight so much. It's taking the easy joke path but more importantly makes light of what is actually a major health problem.

Frood

a true bro
Giving Paneta a huge donkey punch possibly.

I liked some of his jokes, but it is always sad to me when huge fat comics focus on their weight so much. It's taking the easy joke path but more importantly makes light of what is actually a major health problem.
A lot of comedians do the same things though. Tons of latino comics make Latino jokes, black comics make black jokes, women make woman jokes. One theme of comedy is to take the issue that marginalizes the comedian and joke about it themselves, maybe so no one can use it against them and make them feel more secure on stage.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Never heard of the guy.

Liver and heart disease sounds about right for a disgusting fat slob like that, though.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
another fat guy ead must be an ebaumnation isnpiration since 95% of any one of hte forum is fat and dumb and obese and most likely smells like chit

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
A lot of comedians do the same things though. Tons of latino comics make Latino jokes, black comics make black jokes, women make woman jokes. One theme of comedy is to take the issue that marginalizes the comedian and joke about it themselves, maybe so no one can use it against them and make them feel more secure on stage.
I agree 100%. Generally I do think that is a lazy way to make jokes, but I will say that I enjoyed a lot of his stuff. Way more than most of the other "I'm just a fat/black/mexican/vagina joke comics".