Halloween gone to far?

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
I don't think so, but just my opinion:

A Halloween prank in Oklahoma put neighbors in a panic. A man decided to get “gruesome” this Halloween with his decorations. They feature gravesites and ghosts up in a tree in his yard, but the real shocker is the fake dead body in the driveway. The dead body is placed in such a way that it looks like the garage door crushed its head. The fake body even prompted a 911 call in which police and firefighters responded. The man was told he wasn’t breaking any laws and will continue to keep the phony body in place. In fact, he added another body that appears to have been run over by a truck.

Nice work if you ask me................

Frood

a true bro
The second body is probably real because if anyone calls the cops this time the fuzz will just think it's crying wolf.

chalupa

The gimp
The only way Halloween has gone too far is that ugly women seize the opportunity to dress up like sluts.

I think people need to calm the fuck down. It's Halloween for crying out loud. I can remember only one time when I saw something that may have crossed the line (in this case, someone had hanged a baby doll and stuck a scythe in the back of his head), but even then, it's fucking Halloween. Grow up. "Oh, that display offended me, how dare a man in his thirties dress up like the Silver Surfer". Get off my sack, numbnuts.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I'm somewhat conflicted. From the standpoint of a parent with a child who is terrified of EVERYTHING, I'd be a little irked if I lived by it or had to drive by regularly with the kids. That kind of thing would make the oldest cry for days. On the other hand, it's clearly convincing if someone called 911 and I appreciate the creativity.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I think the one above is a bit too far. Having scary stuff that looks like it comes out of a fantasy world is fine, but something so real looking can really cause problems. At least save it for halloween night.