havent been here in months still see the foru mis chit

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
sti lse the forum ishit maybe ist time for someone to do something to do this fucking forum put bulet hole in forum head go boom and fuckign END IT ALREADY THIS IS AWSATE OF BANDWIDTH BANDWIDTH USED FOR THIS FORUM COULD be used for more improtatn things imagine the guy who wants to open a website but the internet uns out of bandwidth and he cant open the website because pieces of shit WEBSITES like this exist DELETE THE FORUM FOREVER and jsut be done with it delete the premium members and PREMABAN THEM FROM LIFE the END GOO

chalupa

The gimp
Hi, nefster! How have you been lately? Good? How's your fam? I haven't face-fucked your mom for a while, so send her my regards.

I agree that the forum is pretty dead, but premium is hoppin! Maybe we can get you a membership, and you can join in on the intellectual repartee and witty banter that we expect and love from our friends. I think you would be a wonderful addition, with your insights, sense of humor, and general grasp of the English language. I'll ask around and see if any memberships have come available. I know the bond price is down right now, but I believe the initiation is still kind of steep. Monthly dues have held steady for the past few years, and we have had very few assessments lately because there hasn't been a lot of wear and tear. I'm sure you will find that it is the best value for the money, so we can start the application and interview process when you have a few free evenings open. I'll be your sponsor, and we just need to get five signatures to back you.

Sound good? What's your schedule like over the next few weeks?

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
premium is hoppin!
You guys have been going around talking about how great premium is. Premium is every bit as dead as the rest of this shit assed forum. Seriously, what percentage are they paying you per signup? 10%? What a scam, losers.