how many puss up cans you do?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hey everyone ive been starting to actually weight train in gym class and i was wondering how many puss ups can you guys do? ive actually ben lifting the past week and i can about 11 pushups in one sitting wihtout taking a break!!!!! i mean yu should see my forearms afterwards and my briceps and ticeps they are asswolen as i mean the girls were checking me out after i did my 11 pushups in front of them i mean it was that awesome so heres some advice for the fat people of ebaumation which is everyone do some pushups and lose the weight and for the sake of thor shave your neckbearD!!!!

Frood

a true bro
I used to do them more back when I was climbing to counter the massive back buildup so i didn't look like a hunched cavaman, doing 50 a day, but stopped climbing about a year ago. I started again as a new year's resolution, and have also been trying to get the pushups back. I can do about 25 before I lose form. Goal is to add 1 a day until 50 then hang there for a while.

Back when my joints worked and I played football I had to do 100 at a time. I wouldn't attempt this feat now because I'm old and I just don't fucking want to.

Good luck to you, Neffy and Frood. Happy exercising.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I do over 9000.

/ancient joke
this is a serious thread but keep going because your time is running short big matt actually spoke to ebauma ndthey hare working on a warrant to have your internet stuff searched and then banned for being a fucking piece of shit loser who clogs up the internet bitch boy so ENJOY YOUR TIME MOTHERFUCKER YOUR ALMOST GONE IG MATT WILL MAKE SURE OF IT

chalupa

The gimp
What can I do to make things right with you, neffy? You are always so demanding, but you are also inscrutable. I feel like I cannot win with you.

I need you.

Deep inside me.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yeah your apedo another charge to be placed onto your criminal internet record just stop while your ahead bitch because big matt and ebauma have aALOT OF DIRT ON YOU bitch