How Was Your Thanksgiving?

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
FuddyDuddy, I think you're a pretty cool dude.

My day has mostly consisted of being cold and eating pie.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I spent most my time huntin' injuns with ma, pa and my good ol' wheel lock musket.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Had my very first one today. Only took me 26 years though. Anyway, got together with a bunch of co workers and we bbq'ed and watched football. Then poker for a couple hours.

Great day :)

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Is Thanksgiving on the same level as holidays like Christmas in the USA? Never really understood the holiday. From my extensive in depth research on American culture I gathered it was mostly eating til you burst.

chalupa

The gimp
Lol, well executed.

It's just different than Christmas...like the focus is the food more than anything else. Everyone has Christmas dinner (except maybe Telaso), but that isn't the whole point of the holiday. Thanksgiving, though, it's all about the meal; nobody really gives thanks...they might say some shit, but this isn't the same point of the meal as it was when th pilgrims and injuns were still besties.

Had my in laws over...it was fine. I drank a lot of beer throughout the day, though, so I have a little headache now. My little buddy gets up at 6 am, so ain't nobody got time for hangovers.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Ya... I'm always by myself on Christmas now. I used to spend time with my little brothers, but now they are late teeangers and spend time with their friends on that day. All my friends are late 20s - early 30s and have families so I just sleep all day instead.

My life is pretty sad :)

Edit: added numbers to make the statement more clear.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i fucked my girlfriend and then i ate turkey with her family and i wathced the cowboys beat the raiders so i had a good day yesterday

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Other than being so hungover that I think I'm still recovering from it today, fan-frickin-tastic. The food was slightly disappointing, but that's because I'm used to my family's way of cooking the meal... It was good, things are just made differently in my husband's family.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Fixed it for you bro.
jealous european wishes he had thanksgiving but intsead he has anal receipient day because thats what all europeans do is receive dongs in there buttholes so enjoy being the receipient of anal you fucking fruitfake

Brian

Brian
Ya... I'm always by myself on Christmas now. I used to spend time with my little brothers, but now they are late teeangers and spend time with their friends on that day. All my friends are late 20s - early 30s and have families so I just sleep all day instead.

My life is pretty sad :)

Edit: added numbers to make the statement more clear.

lol what a pathetic waste of a human being, he's young and doesnt have a wife&kids to ruin pretty much every holiday and suck out all the money and joy from every living breathing moment for the rest of his life.

just kill yourself already