i accidentally called a chinese and emxican person a racial term

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today in the school library i was doing a crossword puzzle with my friend and we were looking at 37 acros sand it said ____ in the armor and 48 down was a barbeque thing and instanyly i was thinking of things to relate and i accidentally blurted out the words chink and spic and i instantly got stares from everyone in the library and i saw a chinese boy who is a year younger and my good aquantine from across the room steven who is a mexican american whose father fought in the gulf war and i said spic and chink very loudly because i knew the answes to the puzzle and i could see the disappointinment in the chinese boys face as if i wanted his stupid chink ass to be thrown back to china i wanted to aplogise but hte bell rang and i could see my acquantine steven lgive me a nasty glare and walked away I really dint mean it so this is an apology thread to all the chinese and mexican people of the world and lurkers if your reading maybe steven i dont know but im sorry for calling you a spic and the chinese boy sorry for calling you a chink it wasnt intentional i was just doing a puzzle
this thread is meant to make you guys aware of your surroundaings when you use racial terms like nigger spic chink gook wonton wop jew boy aka chalupa faggot gay man dick tickler turd bird cunt anything anything anything offensive towards women black people chines epeople ethiopians hawianns anything offensive just knock it off and keep it yourself evne in the wrong context just saying thanks i needed ot get that one off my chest

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Go to hell nigger.

Woops.
you need otb ebanned that nigger words needs to be banned outright sorry if you say nigger you need to be banned and sent to reformation school PRONTO fedo you fucking white piece of shit RACIST

chalupa

The gimp
All that for a joke about me. I'm touched.

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
you need otb ebanned that nigger words needs to be banned outright sorry if you say nigger you need to be banned and sent to reformation school PRONTO fedo you fucking white piece of shit RACIST

Shut your fucking mouth and go to hell you wop greaser chink beaner heeb kyke nigger abbo darky gook guido injun jap jungle bunny limey polack raghead sambo spic wetback wigger bitch.