I dont believe in guns and heres my proposal no trolling

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
WARNING SERIES THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF ME OR CALL ME A FAGGOT YOU WILL BE BANNED BY ME, LAST WARNING
My father watches fox news and there was a debate about gun contorl that woman who got shot in the head kathy griffon i dont remember he name she was shot in the head by the bald man and it was really wrong im not here to start a debate because i know ill have the usual crowd foming at the mouth but i think guns are bad what so swrong about my opinion? i think if you own an assault rifle with high bullet cpaacity you need to give your gun to your local congressman to have it melted for metal to be used for the railroad tracks or the sewer metal things that cover the holes
okay wait let me change my opinion i think if you own a pistol with low capcity and not as powerful as the bigger bullets you can be okay you just need a psycholgoical evaluation every 6 months i think obama should send government psychologists to every gun owners home to check there mental status, stu for example shouldnt own a gun because hes not right in the head but lets say that i own a gun or my friend ciaran owns a gun i think the government should stop by a psychologist sent by obama to check on your sane status answer a couple of questions every 6 months and then your okay to go own a pistol with not pwoerful bullets but enough to hurt someone and send them to the hospital. i think this will be good for the nra and also for the job economy think about it if we employ 10,000+ government psychologists we are creating jobs and we will lower the unemployment rate and increase the money we make
i dont think people should own ak 49ers and i think this because they are too powerful and an assault rifle can easily kill your own family imagine shooting it at the burglar and you accidentally start firing widly and you hit your children in the head and then your wife is crying and you hit her too thats wrong i think a pistol or a shotgun is the way to go that ay you cant widly fire

whocares

I don't believe in guns either. I think that they are just imaginary objects that people put their faith on. Poor individuals.

I'm glad to see the "no trolling" tag, so I know you're serious and passionate about this issue. You are truly a treasure, Nefarious.

Ciaran

WARNING SERIES THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF ME OR CALL ME A FAGGOT YOU WILL BE BANNED BY ME, LAST WARNING
My father watches fox news and there was a debate about gun contorl that woman who got shot in the head kathy griffon i dont remember he name she was shot in the head by the bald man and it was really wrong im not here to start a debate because i know ill have the usual crowd foming at the mouth but i think guns are bad what so swrong about my opinion? i think if you own an assault rifle with high bullet cpaacity you need to give your gun to your local congressman to have it melted for metal to be used for the railroad tracks or the sewer metal things that cover the holes
okay wait let me change my opinion i think if you own a pistol with low capcity and not as powerful as the bigger bullets you can be okay you just need a psycholgoical evaluation every 6 months i think obama should send government psychologists to every gun owners home to check there mental status, stu for example shouldnt own a gun because hes not right in the head but lets say that i own a gun or my friend ciaran owns a gun i think the government should stop by a psychologist sent by obama to check on your sane status answer a couple of questions every 6 months and then your okay to go own a pistol with not pwoerful bullets but enough to hurt someone and send them to the hospital. i think this will be good for the nra and also for the job economy think about it if we employ 10,000+ government psychologists we are creating jobs and we will lower the unemployment rate and increase the money we make
i dont think people should own ak 49ers and i think this because they are too powerful and an assault rifle can easily kill your own family imagine shooting it at the burglar and you accidentally start firing widly and you hit your children in the head and then your wife is crying and you hit her too thats wrong i think a pistol or a shotgun is the way to go that ay you cant widly fire
How can I be in your butt buddy gang but also be your friend who you trust to own a gun?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Did your slut mother analize you with a shotgun as a baby?