I got dententionTODAY!!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
worst day ever!!! today i got dentention for osmething that i am not guilty for because i was standing m ground
here is the story
today at lunch iwas eating gogurt that my mom packs everyday i usually get strawberry but today the bitch gave me the plane flavor and i was really upset but i had to deal with it because my bitch mom wasnt in the cafeteria with me!!!! my friend or should i say FORMAL FREIDN was laughing his ass off because i was slurping on the gogurt and not using a spoon but it comes in a package how else am i suppsoed to eat it? i told him to knock it off STRIKE ONE i told him: listen friend you better stop making fun of my gogurt. he STARTED LAUGHING MORE AND STARTED POINTING TELLING MY OTHER FRIENDS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE IM SUCKING DICK STRIKE TWO thats when I LOST IT but i gave him one more chance to apologize
STRIKE THREE he slapeed the bottom of my gogurt tube and it cause a little to spill on my 20 dollar t shirt now i was pissed i said YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE BITCH out loud cafetiera went silent and i threw the gogurt at my friend and it exploded all over and some drops went onto the teacher watching the cafeteria and i got some in her eye and she needed to see medical attention thats when my principle WHO WAS IN THE CAFETIERA went over to me and said DETNETION FOR BOTH OF YOU pointing at me
SHE CALLED MY MOM my mom came immediately i was sitting in dentetion i was really scared because a lot of kids there in detention were hispanic with mustaches or black people and i was nervous that i was going to get killed bceause im white. my mom had to talk to the detention lady that was i inncoent and my friend started the fight and i told her thats true my ex friend is no longer my friend anymore HE WAS INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PART IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT WAS CANCELLING EBCAUSE OF MY BITCH MOM and now im defriending him on facebook and stop following his twitter SUCKS TO BE HIM BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS 5 FOLLOWERS

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
worst day ever!!! today i got dentention for osmething that i am not guilty for because i was standing m ground
here is the story
today at lunch iwas eating gogurt that my mom packs everyday i usually get strawberry but today the bitch gave me the plane flavor and i was really upset but i had to deal with it because my bitch mom wasnt in the cafeteria with me!!!! my friend or should i say FORMAL FREIDN was laughing his ass off because i was slurping on the gogurt and not using a spoon but it comes in a package how else am i suppsoed to eat it? i told him to knock it off STRIKE ONE i told him: listen friend you better stop making fun of my gogurt. he STARTED LAUGHING MORE AND STARTED POINTING TELLING MY OTHER FRIENDS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE IM SUCKING DICK STRIKE TWO thats when I LOST IT but i gave him one more chance to apologize
STRIKE THREE he slapeed the bottom of my gogurt tube and it cause a little to spill on my 20 dollar t shirt now i was pissed i said YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE BITCH out loud cafetiera went silent and i threw the gogurt at my friend and it exploded all over and some drops went onto the teacher watching the cafeteria and i got some in her eye and she needed to see medical attention thats when my principle WHO WAS IN THE CAFETIERA went over to me and said DETNETION FOR BOTH OF YOU pointing at me
SHE CALLED MY MOM my mom came immediately i was sitting in dentetion i was really scared because a lot of kids there in detention were hispanic with mustaches or black people and i was nervous that i was going to get killed bceause im white. my mom had to talk to the detention lady that was i inncoent and my friend started the fight and i told her thats true my ex friend is no longer my friend anymore HE WAS INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PART IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT WAS CANCELLING EBCAUSE OF MY BITCH MOM and now im defriending him on facebook and stop following his twitter SUCKS TO BE HIM BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS 5 FOLLOWERS
I remember what it was like to be in the 5th grade...........

wasn't anything like that.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
how do istop stu from posting in my threads/ i cant take him anymore i want him gone forever im willing to pay in reps