I know what happened to the forum

Ciaran

EBWF killed Mystery Man.

Evil arrived because the forum super hero was died.

No more mysteries were solved.

All accounts were returned to base.

No more mysteries can be solved.

... I didn't know the guy, but he clearly did great work. You should all be ashamed for treating him like a leper.

Ciaran

No idea. It's a mystery and we haven't got the mystery solving capabilities to ever discover the truth. Such a tragedy.

In the meantime, they have a moderator parading around this forum like he's the cats pajamas.

chalupa

The gimp
No idea. It's a mystery and we haven't got the mystery solving capabilities to ever discover the truth. Such a tragedy.

In the meantime, they have a moderator parading around this forum like he's the cats pajamas.
My cat doesn't wear pajamas.

Mystery Man may be deceased, but we have chalupa, who is a chihuahua, which is closely related to the Great Dane, which is what Scooby Doo was, which means, if Brittany Anne were to give chalupa a "scooby snack", Nefarious would never shut up about it.

Ciaran

My cat doesn't wear pajamas.
Only 1% of cats get pajamas. You may have attended an Ivy League school but your peasant cat certainly didn't.

Mystery Man may be deceased, but we have chalupa, who is a chihuahua, which is closely related to the Great Dane, which is what Scooby Doo was, which means, if Brittany Anne were to give chalupa a "scooby snack", Nefarious would never shut up about it.
Aside from both being dogs, are the Chihuahua and the Great Dane REALLY related? REALLY?

chalupa

The gimp
Some of us are bonded together by a feeling stronger than love.

...it's that tony is our bitch.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Yes I'm that Asian kid. How are you still here?
We just never got around to leaving. We'll stay here until Ebaum doesn't want to pay anymore, and after that Chalupa will use his vast fortune to keep us up until the end of days.

The man rounded 12k messages literally just now. He'll do it.

Epic Fail

Some of us are bonded together by a feeling stronger than love.

...it's that tony is our bitch.
We just never got around to leaving. We'll stay here until Ebaum doesn't want to pay anymore, and after that Chalupa will use his vast fortune to keep us up until the end of days.

The man rounded 12k messages literally just now. He'll do it.
you guys still do tinychat? anyone died?