I require macaroni pictures.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
EBN, I drew you a cool cactus.

To thank me, you can draw a picture of a sunbathing whale in a tutu. And, in turn, someone must draw you a picture of your desire. Do it.

Ciaran

To thank me, you can draw a picture of a sunbathing whale in a tutu. And, in turn, someone must draw you a picture of your desire. Do it.
"An error has occurred Ciaran! You must have 25 reputation points in order to post links. Your current reputation is 23 points."

Ciaran

Ciaran wishes for a drawing of a man writing a novel in a cabin by the lake.
Lol Dev, don't pawn off your terrible drawings on me! But yea, you read my mind, I'd love a drawing of a man writing a novel in a LOG cabin by the lake.

chalupa

The gimp
All you need to post is a white square, as that man is covered in spooge, as is the LOG cabin, and the lake.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Remember that part in The Goonies where the kid sticks his tongue through the painting and says "mickey, mickey, come here an make me some macaroni, come on give me a nice lickory kiss".

Yeah that.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I think I spent entirely too much time on this.

I'll be expecting a picture of Donald Trump wearing a magical unicorn T-shirt in appreciation of my work of art.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
lol at silverfucks sitting at his neckbeard home drawing pictures for the old men wanking there small dicks yea okay enjoy drawing for these fucking losers i bet youll get an a== and your community neckbeard center or wahtever the fuck your making drawings for you fucking bitcad

Ciaran

I think I spent entirely too much time on this.

Truly glorious. Fair play, it's perfect. You captured that year precisely how I remember it.

I'll work on the next pic this evening pending somebody else doing it first i.e. Nefarious.

I'll be expecting a picture of Donald Trump wearing a magical unicorn T-shirt in appreciation of my work of art.
Perfection. Thank you dearly. It captures the year magnificently. Precisely how I remember it.

lol at silverfucks sitting at his neckbeard home drawing pictures for the old men wanking there small dicks yea okay enjoy drawing for these fucking losers i bet youll get an a== and your community neckbeard center or wahtever the fuck your making drawings for you fucking bitcad
Neffy, the drawing is glorious. Stop being so god damn jealous.

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy can't draw anything. MS paint is too complicated for him, so he gets frustrated then mad. Me and his mom have tried "special" classes to help him progress, but it does not go well.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Get him started with finger painting. It worked wonders for my cousin's kid, he's special too.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Perfection. Thank you dearly. It captures the year magnificently. Precisely how I remember it.

Neffy, the drawing is glorious. Stop being so god damn jealous.
im not jealous you fucking bearded faggot so shut your damn mouth for once in a while i mean your fucking gay lets get that out of hte way and you had to use two accounts to get your poitns across mystery man and ciaran you fucking SUCK and this novel guy you keep fantasizing about is what? your lost father the father oyu never met? so shut the fuck up mystery man maybe your dad is a myster and so is your fucking penis you faggot

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
The irony is so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife. You'd need a chainsaw.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I wonder who was at the wheel that time. He's not as good at the presentation as the other guy(s), is he?