i think i had a heart attack today!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
okay so i actually now feel bad for the fat people on here and im going to restrain makingfun of fat people from now because their prone to heart attacks like kevinsmith and bigmatt so sorry for calling you fat
im not fat but today in gym we had to run the mile now normally i dont like running the mile because the mile is too boring i mean i normally lap the disabled kids and its funny seeing them crawl to the first lap and im running past them like nothing. well today!!! today was a different day i was having a stomach flu from eating chinese food last night and i knew i shouldnt have done it because my gym teacher in elementary school told us to eat a big bowl of pasta before a race because pasta a lot of nutrients and carbohydrates to keep you running longer and faster~!!!!!!
so today i told my gym teacher straight up listen man i dont want to run the mile i had the stomach fly today and yesterday from chinese food and she asked me for a note!!! i dont have a fucking note you dumb bitch i wanted toe tell her that but i just told her ok whateveri ll try to run the mile but if i di you are gonna get sued my parents have a really good lawyer WHATEVER
I RAN THE mile but after the second lap i started feeling a heavyness in my heart I KNEW EATLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING hearrt attack and that chinese food from last night was the cause so i fell over in a panic my heart was racing i mean i never felt my heart before but it was pounding! i felt my knees were very stiff and i knew exactly that IWAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK RIGHT THERE i was on the floor of the track and my gym eacher I SAW HER ROLL HER EYSE she thought i was faking it!!!!!!!! i had to eventually get up after 10 seconds because i felt my heart rate slow down and the heart attack was over but i went to my gym teacher afterwards and told her that she needs to be fired for making me run a mile after a heart attack and eating spiled CHINESE FOOD!!!!!
i was beyong mad i went to the principle but he told me theres nothing i can do without a note so i said fuck it told my mom and dad and they are very upset with the school for making me run a mile with bad chinese food in my stomach AND i had a heart attakc through tthe SECOND LAP AND I WAS SURE OF IT MY HEART WAS RAACING REALLY FAST AND MY ENTIRE BODY ACHED SIGNS OF A HEART ATTACK
do you guys think i should press charges?

chalupa

The gimp
Don't lie, you made out with your best friend, Billy, in the locker room.

Gay.

chalupa

The gimp
In the woods, whacking off for a year.

Or did you mean jimmy? I think he just got arrested.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
In the woods, whacking off for a year.
That one's not from Dublin. I believe he lives beneath some castle's wall scratching out a miserable living on his potato farm and prostituting his 12 pock marked daughters to his lordship.

chalupa

The gimp
I think head was protesting something, and then I haven't heard from him for a bit.